When Singapore Airlines Ltd. said his superjumbo-turned-restaurant seats sold out within 30 minutes, a common question was: who on Earth would want to do this? “
Lots of people, it turns out. For every person who doesn’t like to fly, let alone go to the airport and on a plane parked for reheated airline food, there’s one more who can’t get enough of the experience of aviation and is willing to shell out (a lot of money) for it.
Singapore Airlines is opening two of its Airbus SE A380s at Changi Airport as temporary restaurants for two weekends later this month, offering items from its menu, two free alcoholic drinks and other unlimited drinks. . A meal in a suite costs S $ 642 ($ 472), while prices are S $ 321 for a seat in Business Class, S $ 96.30 for Premium Economy and S $ 53.50 for Economy .
At the top, that kind of money would easily buy you an eight-course tasting at Odette’s, regularly ranked as one of the world’s best restaurants, or a dinner for two, plus wine, at Cut, the Marina Bay Sands steak house that’s done. part of the stable of celebrity chef Wolfgang Pucks.
Mayur Patel was ready to apply for the seat of the Sweet Suite. The regional sales manager for travel data provider OAG Aviation Worldwide said he wanted to experience the aftermath after flying once from Sydney to Singapore. As a member of Singapore Airlines’ leading Solitaire PPS Club for 21 years, Patel was also keen to support the carrier as he feels committed to the brand.
Here’s some more information on what drew people to the offer:
What motivates people to spend hundreds of dollars on it when they could go to a 5 star restaurant or hotel in town?
- The dining experience of the SIA A380 surprised many. Why someone would spend S $ 50 for economy to S $ 600 for suites was mind boggling to some. However, there are many aspects to consider this.
- The economy class price was not that bad at all given that you have the opportunity to experience the A380, maybe for the first time, and get a meal, drinks and in-flight entertainment.
- Some would say you can do all of this at home with Netflix and a take out meal, but there is a sense of national pride and a patriotic aspect to supporting SIA given the headlines about its financial struggles.
- For some it would be like going to the movies with more legroom (for those who go for a premium economy) with added value.
- There are also novelty enthusiasts who wish to try out business class or suites who otherwise could not afford the premium cabin experience in the air.
- Some are social media influencers or want crazy Instagram moments.
What does Singapore Airlines get out of it?
- In addition to capturing new revenue streams, this is an advertising event intended to introduce the flagship of the A380 to travelers.
- The economy class of the A380 and other cabins have been overhauled in recent years, so it’s relatively new.
- It allows people who may not have traveled on long-haul flights to experience the new cabins.
- The airline can then lure potential travelers with their service and product offerings once the trip has rebounded.
- It is not expected to generate significant cash as there are food and drink costs that need to be factored in. Airlines typically allocate S $ 20 per economy class meal, and there are associated costs, so the contribution is not significant. What they do is advertise.
Any idea of the most popular class of seats?
- Business Class and Suites proved to be the most popular for those who could afford it, but Premium Economy Class got the same level of attention given the price.
Patel didn’t get his sequel at the end due to high demand for bookings and because previous engagements meant he couldn’t change to another proposed date.
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]