(Grey News) – Austin Saint Johnthe actor who played the role of the Red Power Ranger in the 1990s TV show Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, has been charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud in a Check Protection Scheme scam of pay.
St. John, also known as Jason Lawrence Geiger, is one of 18 people charged in the case, according to a federal indictment.
The defendants are accused of fraudulently obtaining at least $3.5 million through at least 16 loans.
According to the indictment, the following people were arrested or summoned to appear before a federal investigative judge:
- Michael Lewayne Hill, aka Tank, 47, of Mineral Wells;
- Andrew Charles Moran, 43, of Lewisville;
- Peter Keovongphet, aka Lil Pete, 34, of Ft. Lauderdale, Florida;
- Ty Alan Burkhart, 34, of Frisco;
- Jason Lawrence Geiger, aka Austin St. John, 47, of McKinney;
- Eric Reed Marascio, aka Phoenix Marcon, 50, of Allen;
- Christopher Lee McElfresh, 43, of Frisco;
- Cord Dean Newman, 44, of Homosassa, FL;
- Elmer Omar Ayala, 45, from Midlothian;
- Gregory Fitzgerald Hatley, Jr., 38, of Allen;
- Alexander Eric Cortesano, 52, of Dallas;
- Arthur Atik Pongtaratik, 33, of Carrollton;
- Miles Justin Urias, 34, of Richardson;
- Fabian C. Hernandez, 44, of Lake Alfred, Fla.;
- Daniel Lee Warren, 33, address unknown;
- Rajaa Bensellam, 49, of Allen;
- Hadi Mohammed Taffal, 50, of Allen; and
- Jonathon James Spencer, aka Spence, 33, of Rowlett.
They allegedly twisted the information about the PPP applications and eventually transferred the money to personal accounts or invested it in the foreign exchange markets.
The indictment says Michael Hill and Andrew Moran are accused of leading the scheme to defraud small business administration lenders and PPP.
If convicted, the defendants each face up to 20 years in federal prison.
The PPP was set up to help small businesses keep workers employed during the COVID-19 pandemic by giving them access to low-interest loans.
Copyright 2022 Gray Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
The mention sources can contact us to remove/changing this article
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Scientists are developing antibody tests to track immunity to SARS-CoV-2 mutants July 1, 2022
- Liz Cheney perfectly captured the choice Republicans now have to make on Donald Trump July 1, 2022
- Duke leads ACC again with record 632 roll of honor selections July 1, 2022
- Robotaxi on a self-driving cruise shuts down at the same time, blocking the streets of San Francisco July 1, 2022
- WHO: Monkeypox cases in Europe have tripled in the last two weeks July 1, 2022