Mumbai: After its successful launch in India, Disney + Hotstar is poised to revolutionize the way hundreds of millions of Indians watch movies with the launch of Disney + Hotstar Multiplex. As the nation approaches normality, India’s largest video service brings the magic of Bollywood blockbusters and its biggest stars directly to millions of smartphones across the country.
As of July 24, 2020, Disney + Hotstar Multiplex is poised to be among the 7 most anticipated films of 2020 starring the most beloved actors from India, including Akshay KumarandKiara AdvaniinLaxmmi Bomb, Ajay Devgn, Sonakshi Sinha and SanjayDuttinBhuj: The Pride of India, late Sushant Singh RajhiShi KhaninDil Bechara, Sanjay Dutt, Alia Bhatt, Aditya Roy KapurandPooja BhattinSadak 2, Abhishek Bachchanin The Big Bull, Vidyut JammwalinKhuda HaafizandKunal KemmuandRasika Dugalinas.
Disney + Hotstar Multiplex will launch a new first show reinvented for Bollywood fans, treating them to the most awaited films of superstars like Akshay Kumar & Ajay Devgn delivered directly to their mobiles; Home delivery ki First Day First Show. Existing Disney + Hotstar Premium and Disney + Hotstar VIP subscribers can enjoy these blockbuster movies at no additional cost to their existing subscription. Non-subscribers can simply buy an annual subscription to Disney + Hotstar VIPat INR 399 / – to watch all these films, and also take advantage of the exclusive Hotstar offers, the greatest children’s favorite movies and heroes and children’s favorite characters in Hindi. , Tamil and Telugu, unlimited live sports and more, making it the best entertainment service in the country!
The first Disney + Hotstar Multiplex film will be directed by Becher Bechara, starring Sushant Singh Rajput; and to commemorate his precious contribution to Hindi cinema, this film will be available to all Disney + Hotstar subscribers and non-subscribers.
Uday Shankar, president of the Walt Disney Company APAC and president of Star & Disney India, said At Disney + Hotstar, we firmly believe that you have to push the limits to achieve the unexpected. A few years ago, we took a bold step to bring sport closer to people by broadcasting it live on mobile devices, a decision that forever changed the course of live sports in India. Today, as we launch Disney + Hotstar Multiplex, we find ourselves again on the verge of making a revolutionary change by bringing the greatest Bollywood movies directly to millions of people across the country. We are happy to partner with the best directors and the most talented actors; and provide them with a platform to showcase their masterpieces.
Talking about this initiative and its effects on the whole industry, he added,Theaters are a special experience. So they will still exist and thrive. But the potential of the industry cannot be limited by the number of broadcast windows and theaters available. Our initiative will significantly increase the number of films that can be shot, giving moviegoers more movies to enjoy and the creative community more movies to make. We are confident that this will generate massive momentum for more different films to be made in India. It is a win-win for everyone.
From July 24, Disney + Hotstar VIP should release a range of films of all genres
- Laxmmi Bomb (horror comedy) with Akshay Kumar and Kiara Advani. Directed by Raghava Lawrence, producers: Cape of Good Films, Tusshar Kapoor, Shabinaa Khan and Fox Star Studios
- Bhuj: The Pride of India (war action film, based on a true story) with Ajay Devgn, Sanjay Dutt, Sonakshi Sinha, Ammy Virk and Sharad Kelkar. The film is written and directed by Abhishek Dudhaiya and produced by Bhushan Kumar, Ginny Khanuja, Vajir Singh and Kumar Mangat Pathak, under the banners of T-Series and Select Media Holdings LLP.
- Sadak 2 (a love saga and a sequel to the iconic blockbuster Sadak released in 1991) with Sanjay Dutt, Alia Bhatt, Aditya Roy KapurandPooja Bhatt, Jisshu Sengupta, Makarand Deshpande, Mohan Kapoor, Gulshan Grover, Priyanka Bose and John Gardener. The film was directed by Mahesh Bhatt, Written by Suhrita Sengupta & Mahesh Bhatt, Cinematography by Jay Patel and Produced by Mukesh Bhatt
- The Big Bull The man who sold dreams to India (police drama) with Abhishek Bachchan, Ileana DCruz, Nikita Dutta, Soham Shah, Ram Kapoor, Supriya Pathak and Saurabh Shukla. The film is directed by Kookie Gulati, produced by Ajay Devgn and Anand Pandit, and co-produced by Kumar Mangat Pathak and Vikrant Sharma.
- Dil Bechara (remake of The Fault In Our Stars) with the late Sushant Singh Rajput, Sanjana Sanghi, Saif Ali Khan, Saswata Chatterjee, Swastika Mukherjee and Sahil Vaid. The film is directed by Mukesh Chhabra; with a Hindi adaptation of Suprotim Sengupta and Shashank Khaitan, and produced by Fox Star Studios.
- Khuda Haafiz (romantic action thriller inspired by real events) with Vidyut Jammwal, Anuu Kapoor, Shivaleeka Oberoi, Shiv Panditt and Aahana Kumra. The film is written and directed by Faruk Kabir and produced by Kumar Mangat Pathak and Abhishek Pathak (Panorama Studios International).
- Lootcase (comic thriller) with Kunal Kemmu, Rasika Dugal, Gajraj Rao, Ranvir Shorey and Vijay Raaz. The film is directed by Rajesh Krishnan, written by Rajesh Krishnan and Kapil Sawant, produced by Fox Star Studios and Soda Films.
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: c[email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]