Bhubaneswar: Whether it’s Shah Rukh Khan or Kareena Kapoor, celebrities have always been the recipients of gossip.
Still under the public scanner, any rumor about them makes languages stir.
Here are some bizarre rumors about some Bollywood celebrities that will surely leave you flabbergasted:
1. Kareena Kapoor got pregnant during her teenage years: Some rumors can be really nasty. There was a time when rumors were working overtime that Kareena got pregnant while in the 9th.e Standard.
2. Katrina Kaif lives in India with a false identity: As Katrinas’ original name is Turquotte, rumors suggest that the actress lives in India with a fake passport.
3.Shah Rukh Khan and Priyanka Chopra got married in secret: During the time that Don had released, gossip has claimed that Shah Rukh and Priyanka secretly bonded, even though the former was married to Gauri Khan.
4. Priyanka Chopra has undergone several plastic surgeries: Priyanka revealed that she did a nose job, but gossip alleged that the actress went under the knife several times.
5. Sonakshi Sinha is Reena Roy’s daughter:Shatrughan Sinhas’s affair with Reena Roy is known to all, and Sonakshis’ strange resemblance to the actress sparked rumors that she was his child in love. However, Shatrughan’s wife Poonam Sinha has refuted the rumors.
6. Karan Johar was dating Sidharth Malhotra: Sidharth was struggling to make his Bollywood debut and it was Karan who gave him a break from his movie Student of the year. This led to rumors that Karan had a romantic relationship with Sid and as a result he signed it for his film.
7. Kajol and Ajay Devgn have parted ways: There are reports that Ajay was dating Kangana during the filming of Once Upon A Time In Mumbai ‘, which knocked Kajol out of his matrimonial home.
8. Kangana Ranaut performed black magic on Adhyayan Suman: Rumors can also be weird. This rumor was started by Adhyayan himself as he claimed that Kangana used his period blood to do black magic on him.
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]