BB Comics is making its triumphant return with all-star superheroes like Janelle’s The Bombshell, Enzo’s The Meow-Meow, Dani’s The Regulator and Bayleigh’s Comet!
It has become a fan favorite and a staple of the series, but for many “Big Brother All-Stars”, it was their first chance to play in a BB Comics contest.
With five people left in the house, it was also a vital victory for the Christmas and Memphis nominees. Noel, in particular, thinks she has a solid Final 3 with Memphis and Enzo, so losing it would put her and Enzo against Cody and Nicole.
Of course, it’s not like that at all.
As for Memphis, he actually feels pretty cool and breezy thanks to his Wise Guys double wedding rings. He’s done one with Enzo and Cody and one with Enzo and Noel, so in his mind, if the nominations stay the same, his boys Wise Guys will just vote Christmas and he’s good to go.
Masked singer reveals stunned sheet board – No one has come near this NFL star
See the story
The truth is, lying is part of this game, and there are two huge lies looming right now, aside from all the alliances not everyone knows about, and Cody and Enzo are at the heart of both. It’s just further proof that this Final 2 has been running the game from the very beginning.
One of their lies concerns Memphis, who believes his “boys” are supporting him. What he doesn’t know is that Enzo told Cody about the other Wise Guys with Christmas. He thinks Cody is totally okay with saving him as a sage, but Cody isn’t so sure he can trust him.
At the same time, and this is where the other lie comes in, Cody and Enzo aren’t quite sure whether the Memphis eviction is their best play move. If they keep him in the house. , then their sages are intact, without Memphis ever knowing that Enzo spilled the beans at Cody.
It would also mean that they have Memphis loyal to them and Nicole loyal to them sitting on either side of them, as the only true duo remaining in the house. Technically, Cody has a Final 2 deal with everyone in the house, while Memphis and Enzo also have one, but these are secondary to The Root (Cody and Enzo).
Bachelorette stars Ashley Hebert and JP Rosenbaum have split after 8 years of marriage
See the story
It was a great veto competition, and Nicole made a huge statement by absolutely killing her. His time was five minutes faster than the Beast Cody comp, which in turn was nearly ten minutes faster than the next fastest time, Christmas.
It gave Nicole all the power this week and a huge decision to make. Even as Cody and Enzo realized that, like the only two votes this week, they had the final, final decision as to who would come home, Christmas was getting him ready for Nicole.
Should she risk angering her alliance with Cody and Enzo – knowing they were more loyal to her than the other – by removing Christmas from the block and putting one of them in place? Or should she risk them voting for Christmas, leaving her in a house with three guys who won’t take her all the way?
Memphis doesn’t agree with her and she almost knows that Cody and Enzo are having a Final 2 with each other. Honesty, she doesn’t have a good choice to make here and we weren’t aware of any conversations she might have had with the boys, but maybe she would have been better off taking Memphis out if she had traded Christmas with Enzo.
Of course, that would upset Enzo, but there’s no way Cody could vote to reject him. Then, even if Christmas did so in a misguided effort to be loyal to Memphis, Nicole would be the tiebreaker and could make sure her target made it home.
Her worst case scenario is if Enzo makes it home somehow, but then she took out Cody’s number one guy and set up a girls-on-boys ending if Cody and Memphis decided to solidify an alliance. Of course, that would also mean trusting Noel, who tried to kick him out during the treble.
It’s easy to see paranoia driving Houseguests crazy, as we go crazy just writing about every possible scenario. We’re still not sure she made the right choice in not using the Veto, as it gave the boys the final say as to who comes home. She can only hope.
Billboard Music Awards 2020: the most viral moments of the night!
See the story
Cody Calafiore continues to run this house as he built it. He played an almost perfect game from start to finish, was part of all the great alliances that meant anything. His Strategic Final 2 with Enzo was the perfect behind-the-scenes addition to his own gameplay to create a smooth path to the finale. Quality: A +
Enzo Palumbo played a game as masterful as Cody, but not as flashy. At this point, Cody is probably the only person who could beat him, and even that wouldn’t be guaranteed, depending on Enzo’s ability to pitch his game. He was the master of information and relationships throughout the game. season. Grade: A
Nicole franzel maybe just made a fatal mistake that sealed his game by giving the boys all the power to know who comes home this week between Memphis and Christmas. But whatever happens, she has a very difficult road ahead of her. If Christmas comes home it’s far from impossible, with the Veto victory next week his only chance to stay, one guess. Quality: C +
Memphis garrett we may have just breathed a last breath, although the question of where the votes will go is still quite difficult. But keeping him at home is best for Cody and Enzo, as he probably won’t be fighting for either of them next week. He’s known to be a thug, but we’re pretty sure he’s going to want the former winner to come first. Grade: D
Christmas Abbot may not be Nicole’s target, but Nicole is not the one voting. The only thing that could save her is if Cody and Enzo want to stay in Nicole’s good favor. With only four people at home and Nicole unable to play next week, they can decide that it doesn’t matter and just play what’s best for their game. Then Christmas is over and Nicole is great. difficulty. Quality: D-
Cheryl Burke and Matthew Lawrence recall battle with alcohol: ‘He saw me at my worst’
See the story
- “The only two who haven’t been on the block.” –Enzo (to Cody, chuckling)
- “We’re laughing. Then one of us will come home.” –Cody
- “I’m not mad at her at all. I don’t play the game like that.” –Memphis
- “Luckily, I built another Wise Guys with Cody and Enzo. So as long as I’m against Christmas, I know they’re going to keep me on it.” –Enzo
- “You have a crazy eye.” –Christmas (talking to a rubber duck)
- “He started exercising right after I put him on.” –Nicole (about Memphis)
- “Even though Memphis and I have a Final 2, I’m not going to hurt myself for him. If he doesn’t win the Veto, he is definitely going home this week.” –Cody
- “Oh that hisses … It’s manly to use the potty.” –Enzo (using a teapot for the first time)
- “My question is, would you use the Veto?” –Christmas
- “I’ll get away with this.” –Enzo (doesn’t quite answer)
- “I’m going to go cook some zucchini and tomatoes.” –Christmas
- “The zucchini, by the way, the other day were disgusting.” –Enzo (to Nicole)
- “If he’s sitting on the Bloc and we don’t take him out, that’s the dumbest thing anyone has ever done. –Nicole (to Enzo about Memphis)
- “I feel like we’ve both been on this strange journey. We both have jury members who would be mad at us.” –Nicole (entertain the final Christmas offer 2)
- “I don’t want these three guys dragging us down and then ripping us off.” –Christmas
- “I am terrified of heights.” –Christmas (during POV compilation)
- “Someone has to be ‘The Bombshell’, someone has to be the pretty one and I guess it’s Janelle.” –Nicole
- “Now I’m definitely star material, right?” –Nicole (after winning the POV)
- “I don’t think Christmas will pull off the Christmas Day miracle she’s hoping for.” –Memphis
- “The days of voting just to please HOH are over.” –Cody
- “I’m going to be totally transparent. I think with Cody and Enzo’s vote, I don’t think they’ll listen to you. They’ll do whatever they want.” –Christmas (to Nicole)
- “I’m not ready to backdoor on Cody this week. But Christmas is right, he practically played a flawless game. And if I sit next to him on the night of the final, I feel like I roughly gives him $ 500,000. ” –Nicole
Do you have a story or a tip for us? Email TooFab editors at [email protected].