West Hollywood City Council on Tuesday unanimously agreed to close a key street for cars on weekends, with plans to allow for remote outdoor gatherings, on-site dining and more starting this spring. The pilot program will close Robertson from Santa Monica Boulevard slightly north of Melrose Avenue to El Tovar Place from 6 p.m. Saturday to 2 a.m. Monday, and will run for at least three months starting April 1.
WEHOville reports that council members encouraged city workers to get creative with the outdoor space, and possibly expand WeHos Outdoor zone program which provided temporary outdoor extension permits to restaurants and bars during the pandemic. Council member John DAmico suggested the idea of yoga classes or lining up food trucks on Robertson.
In other news:
- The Los Angeles Times ventured to Irvines Sp Noodle Bar to capture how Chef Viet Nguyen brought his rib bone pho to life.
- Wine and eggs The market is stationed in the village of Atwater and sells items from local restaurants, writes Los Angeles Magazine.
- VegOut Magazine has assembled a nice collection of herbal restaurants in the city.
- THE Taco wrote a story about a Guatemalan salesman who has fed the gay community in LA for decades, but who has struggled during the pandemic. As a result, this community has launched a GoFundMe for her.
- Santa Monicas Cassia reopened for alfresco dining on Wednesday night, while Birdie Gs reopens its patio today.
- Long Beach has a moment of bread, and LAist captured these dynamic players, including Colossus Bread and Hi Brother Baker.
- Handcuffs The Venice Beach and Culver City sites are closed today after an employee tested positive for COVID-19.
- Hot Chicken Daves opens in Culver City on Friday, February 26. The store at 10704 Venice Blvd. will keep daily hours from 10 a.m. to midnight, and is not a franchise location, this one is from the original team themselves: Dave Kopushyan, Arman Oganesyan and brothers Tommy and Gary Rubenyan
- A group of LA restaurants, including Sherman Oaks Pineapple Hill Saloon, look at a recall effort by California Governor Gavin Newsom. They even posted an Instagram video describing their issues, along with a call to action.
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]