Students from schools in the city of Tuscaloosa return to class today and they have a brand new dress code for the new year.
The new dress code removes gender language, which means that all students must follow the same rules. Like school systems across the country, TCS Superintendent Mike Daria said officials are hearing from students and parents that girls in particular are bearing the brunt of the rules. Now everyone is treated the same.
Here’s what it looks like in the TCS Student Code of Conduct:
Primary responsibility for a student’s attire rests with the student and their parent or guardian. The following rules regarding dress and grooming are mandatory for all students attending schools in the city of Tuscaloosa. Students who violate these rules will be subject to disciplinary action as set out in Code of Conduct 1.13, Non-Compliance with Dress Code.
Section 1: Students must wear
- Shirts: Must be opaque fabric. Must cover the belly and not have a neckline in front or behind.
- Bottoms: pants, sweatpants, joggers, shorts, skirts, dresses, leggings. Must be opaque fabric. Dresses and skirts should be fingertip length. Shorts, including athletic shorts, are permitted, but must not be less than 3 inseam. Genitals and buttocks must be covered at all times.
- Footwear: Activity-specific footwear is permitted (e.g. for sports lessons or TCTA). Shoes that are secured to the foot and do not fall off easily are strongly encouraged for safety reasons.
Section 2: Students can wear
- Hoodies, although the hood cannot be worn over the head.
- Form-fitting pants, including leggings, yoga pants, and skinny jeans, provided they meet the requirements of Section 1.
- Ripped jeans, as long as the underwear is not exposed and the tears do not exceed the length of the fingertips.
- Tank tops, as long as the undergarments or belly are not exposed.
- Sportswear, as long as it meets the requirements of Sections 1 and 3.
- Apparel with commercial or sporting logos provided they do not violate Section 3 below.
Section 3: The student cannot wear
- Clothing that reflects violent language or images.
- Images or language depicting drugs or alcohol (or any illegal item or activity) or the use thereof.
- Hate speech, profanity, pornography.
- Images or language that create a hostile or intimidating environment based on any protected class.
- Clothing where underwear is exposed. Undershirts/camisoles cannot be worn alone as shirts.
- Spaghetti straps or strapless tops unless otherwise specified.
- Hats or headgear, except as a religious observance or as permitted on special days or for certain sporting or class requirements.
- Pyjamas, except where permitted on special days.
- Slippers or house shoes intended for indoor use only.
- Sunglasses (inside.)
- Metal spikes on shoes or metal-toed shoes, except where required for a class such as at TCTA.
The mention sources can contact us to remove/changing this article
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Trump calls for Kari Lake to be installed governor of Arizona – Rolling Stone
- Google, Microsoft-backed VerSe Innovation cuts staff by 5%, cuts salaries TechCrunch
- New theater planned for West Hollywood
- Archis, Jenisha, excel at table tennis
- Balenciaga files $25 million lawsuit over controversial ad
- Economy only climbed one position under ‘PM economist’, but became 5th largest under ‘chaiwala’: PM Modi | India News
- Fawad Khan’s birthday: after the ban in India, what is the Pakistani actor doing? All About Maula Jatt, Her Hollywood Debut & More
- Update your Google Chrome Mac installation now
- President Jokowi calls for unity ahead of 2024 elections
- Verdict on Imran Khan, Rana Sanaullah tomorrow
- Rishi Sunak declares ‘Golden Age’ between Britain and China is over | political news
- Vivek Agnihotri Reacts After IFFI Jury Chief Calls ‘The Kashmir Files’ a Propaganda Film’