Men’s lack of respect for women is the leading cause of sexual violence in Thai society, according to a survey by the National Institute of Development Administration, or Nida Poll. This was followed by men’s lack of understanding of whether women gave consent, and women wearing revealing and flirtatious clothing.
The poll was conducted Nov. 10-15 through telephone interviews with 1,311 people aged 15 and over from different education levels, occupations and incomes across the country.
When asked if the following offenses could be considered an act of sexual violence in Thai society, most respondents answered “yes” and the rest thought the opposite:
• A senior student trying to rape a junior student, believing she loves him (97.86% to 2.14%)
• A husband forcing his wife (unemployed or without any income) to be a sex worker (91.30% to 8.70%)
• A man persuading a woman online to send him nude pictures and later threatening to expose them publicly unless she sends him money (84.90% to 15.10%)
• A girl killed by a boyfriend out of jealousy (83.14% to 16.86%)
• Secretly taking photos of a woman revealing clothes and posting them on social media with a comment, which shames her (76.81% to 23.19%)
• A boss making sex jokes and sharing nude photos, embarrassing employees (76.81% to 23.19%)
• A husband forcing his wife to have sex without her consent (72.31% to 27.69%)
• A girl intimately touched by a close male relative (71.32% to 28.68%)
• A husband or wife committing adultery (52.17% to 47.83%)
• A man or woman being tricked into transferring money in an online romance scam (50.88% to 49.12%)
When asked what they thought were the causes of sexual violence, responses varied as follows:
• 64.15% – Lack of respect from men for women
• 50.04% – Men do not understand if women have given their consent
• 47.52% – Women wearing revealing clothes and flirting
• 3.51% – Imitations of inappropriate behavior presented in the media, such as soap operas
• 1.53% – Drugs and other intoxicants
• 0.69% – Family education
• 0.53% – A sudden loss of consciousness
• 0.46% – Adultery
• 0.08% – A belief that men are superior
The mention sources can contact us to remove/changing this article
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Actress Annie Wersching, best known for ’24’ and ‘The Last Of Us’, dies at 45
- Trump and other politicians react to Tire Nichols police beatings
- These NC high school football alumni made Super Bowl LVII
- Jyotika Returns To Bollywood With Rajkummar Rao’s SRI, Wraps Filming
- TECH IN THE 413: A MORE RESILIENT ECONOMY, HEALTHIER COMMUNITIES
- Boris Johnson says Vladimir Putin threatened to kill him ‘with a missile’
- Live Stock Market Updates: Stocks to Watch Today | Market news
- Equality between men and women at work: will we achieve it one day?
- Could The Little Mermaid’s Journey return to Disney’s Hollywood Studios in a new way?
- Former cricket star Stuart MacGill had ‘scary, wild’ eyes during offensive rant, court told
- Fonts – Fira Sans is replaced by serifs in Firefox (Google Docs, and Firefox browser dialogs and windows).
- Imran’s claims about Zardari could cause bloodshed in the country: Khawaja Asif – Pakistan