Fashion Week at The Bellevue Collection will take place this year with a reinvented experience. Fashion Week attendees can now look forward to virtual and in-person options, including fashion shows, independent designer showcase, free style consultations, live streamed content, and more. the Bellevue Collections Fashion Forward The lineup shows that consumers can still discover trends and add new pieces to their wardrobes during the COVID-19 era.
Since Fall 2006, Fashion Week at the Bellevue Collection has always been a celebration of creativity, diversity and individual style, and on top of that, it was a way for us to raise funds for deserving non-profit organizations in the region. We all know this year is a little different and we’re not going to let that stop us from continuing to provide fashion inspiration and entertainment and the ability to raise funds, said Jennifer Leavitt, vice president of the marketing of The Bellevue Collection, in a press release. Our Fashion Forward programming is a new take on a tradition, and we hope those who typically visit us for Fashion Week will join us virtually from the comfort of their own homes or visit us to get a glimpse of trends and designers. independent, all for a good cause.
Fashion Forward shows will bring the Fashion Week experience online and showcase new trends available for purchase at The Bellevue Collection. 100% of ticket sales will benefit a long-time partner Bellevue LifeSpring. Tickets are now available at fashionweekbellevue.com.
- Classy party trend show (Friday, September 25, 7 p.m.) Guests are welcome to find style inspiration from the comfort of home. Tickets are available for $ 50 and include a virtual viewing link, a $ 25 Bellevue Collection gift card, and exclusive loot for the first 300 people to purchase tickets.
- The collective parade (Saturday, September 26, 7 p.m.) Inspired by fashion week shows around the world, the major brands in the Bellevue collections will virtually present their luxury looks. Tickets are available for $ 50 and include a virtual viewing link, a $ 25 Bellevue Collection gift card, and exclusive loot for the first 300 people to purchase tickets.
Beyond the shows, the Bellevue collection will also host a mix of virtual and in-person events that are free and open to the public, including:
- Showcase of independent designers (September 14 to 27, Place Bellevue, first and second levels) Seven independent and diverse designers will present their fall creations on Place Bellevue. The exhibition features designers Sophie Karen from Dawson and Deveraux, Maria Venturini from Venturini Couture, Gustave Apiti from Gustavo Apiti, Kate Mensah from Kate S. Mensah, Deyont Weather Deyont Weather Collection, Erika Dalya Massaquoi from OULA companyand Devon Yan from DEVONATION. Guests can discover the unique talents of designers and learn about their backgrounds in the fashion industry.
- Fashion Forward Live Studio (September 21-27, Place Bellevue, second level, @bellevuecollection IGTV) The Bellevue Collection invites guests behind the scenes to get a behind-the-scenes look at a runway’s production and collection from the comfort of home or during a visit to the mall. Additionally, the Fashion Forward Live Studio will be broadcasting special guest interviews on @bellevuecollection IGTV, allowing subscribers to connect tips and tricks from the palm of their hands.
- Free styling (September 21-27, Place Bellevue, second floor) Michael Bruce Image Consulting will help shoppers with their fall wardrobes, bringing them expertise and taste. Bruce has over 25 years of experience in the apparel industry, working in major fashion cities such as New York, London, and Paris styling clients ranging from TV personalities to athletes and CEOs.
- Gift with purchase from the Bellevue collection (September 21-27) Shop at any store or restaurant and receive a gift card. Spend $ 200 and receive a $ 30 Bellevue Collection gift card or spend $ 500 and receive a $ 75 gift card. Customers must bring their same-day receipts to Bellevue Square Guest Services for redemption.
Fashion Week also supports 425 magazines Women to Watch virtual event on Thursday, September 17th. Six incredible women will showcase fall trends during the livestream. The Bellevue Collection will donate $ 5 per ticket to Washington, women in need. Tickets are available for purchase at 425magazine.com.
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]