Connect with us

Politics

PM and Javadekar focus on clean energy

Published

on

 


Perspective
July 10, 2020 5:17 PM IS
“Economy, complementary ecology”: the PM and Javadekar bet on clean energy



outlookindia.com

1970-01-01T05: 30: 00 + 0530

About a quarter, or 24% of the solar energy produced by the project, will be used in the Delhi metro and the remaining 76% by Madhya Pradesh discoms.

--IANS

abn / vd

->
"Economy, complementary ecology": the PM and Javadekar bet on clean energy

New Delhi, July 10 (IANS) Union Minister for Environment and Climate Change Prakash Javadekar strongly echoed Prime Minister Narendra Modi's statement "Economy and ecology are complementary".

"Referring to the regular dilemma of whether to focus on economics or the environment, the Prime Minister said that India had resolved such dilemmas by focusing on solar and solar projects. other environmentally friendly measures. Prime Minister Narendra Modi said the economy and the environment are not contradictory but complementary. "

This statement comes against the backdrop of Modi's inauguration of the Rewa mega solar power plant in Madhya Pradesh which will produce 750 MW of electricity capable of charging the industry. But being solar energy, it is completely carbon-free, known for environmental risks.

The Rs 4,000 crore project includes three units of 250 MW each in the solar park spread over 1,500 hectares and developed by Rewa Ultra Mega Solar Ltd (RUMSL), a joint venture of Madhya Pradesh Urja Vikas Nigam Ltd and Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI), a central power supply.

About a quarter, or 24% of the solar energy produced by the project, will be used in the Delhi metro and the remaining 76% by Madhya Pradesh discoms.

--IANS

abn / vd


Warning :- This story has not been edited by Outlook staff and is automatically generated from news agency feeds. Source: IANS

More from Outlook Magazine

What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online

LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos



picture credit

ExBUlletin

to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]