JAKARTA, Cakrawala.co The President of the Republic of Indonesia (RI), Joko Widodo, officially took the oath and inaugurated 20 Indonesian Extraordinary Ambassadors and Plenipotentiaries (LBBP Ambassador) today, Monday 09/14/2020 at the Palais d ‘ Jakarta State. The inauguration was also attended by the Minister of Foreign Affairs (Menlu) Retni Marsudi. The inauguration attended by all the participants and invitations took place in compliance with health protocols by keeping a distance and wearing masks /face shield.
The inauguration was based on the Presidential Decree (Keppres) of the Republic of Indonesia No. 91 / P of 2020 of September 11, 2020, No. 92 / P of 2020 and No. 93 / P of 2020 of September 14, 2020 read by Secretary of the Ministry of State Secretariat Setya Utama. The inauguration ceremony begins at 10:00 a.m. WIB and is accessible via YouTube from the Presidential Secretariat.
“I swear / promise that I will be appointed Ambassador Extraordinary and that I will be faithful to the Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia in 1945 and that I will implement all legal provisions in a simple manner for my dedication to the nation and to the country, “said President Joko Widodo, dictating the oath of office to ambassadors.
Here are the names of 20 Indonesian LBBP ambassadors who were sworn in today by President Jokowi:
- Laurentius Amrih Jinangkung, SH., LL.M, as Ambassador of the Republic of Indonesia LBBP to the Holy See of the Vatican, domiciled in the Vatican;
- Dr. Ratu Silvy Gayatri, as Indonesian Ambassador of LBBP to the Republic of Finland and the Republic of Estonia, domiciled in Helsinki;
- Kamapradipta Isnomo, BA, MA., As Ambassador of the Republic of Indonesia, LBBP to the Kingdom of Sweden at the same time as the Republic of Latvia, domiciled in Stockholm;
- Adam Mulawarman Tugio, SH, LL.M., as LBBP RI Ambassador to the Republic of Pakistan, based in Islamabad;
- Ridwan Hassan, SE, as LBBP Indonesian Ambassador to the State of Qatar, domiciled in Doha;
- Major General TNI (retired) Dr. Imam Edy Mulyono, M.Sc., MSS., As Indonesian Ambassador of the LBBP to the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, along with the Commonwealth of Dominica, Grenada, Sainte -Lucie, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago, domiciled in Caracas;
- Sukmo Harsono, SE, MM, as LBBP RI Ambassador for the Republic of Panama and the Republic of Honduras, the Republic of Costa Rica and the Republic of Nicaragua, based in Panama City;
- Muhammad Lutfi, as the Indonesian Ambassador of the LBBP to the United States based in Washington DC;
- Dr. Drs. Mohamad Hery Saripudin, MA., As Ambassador LBBP RI to Republic of Kenya, Democratic Republic of Congo, Federal Republic of Somalia, Republic of Uganda, United Nations Environment Program (UNEP ) and the United Nations Human Settlements Program (UN-HABITAT), domiciled in Nairobi;
- Drs. Ronny Prasetyo Yuliantoro, MA., As Indonesian Ambassador of LBBP to the Islamic Republic of Iran as Turkmenistan, based in Tehran;
- Drs. Hermono, MA, as LBBP RI Ambassador for Malaysia based in Kuala Lumpur;
- Ir. Suryopratomo, as Indonesian Ambassador of the LBBP to the Republic of Singapore, domiciled in Singapore;
- Sir. H. Hildi Hamid, as Ambassador of the LBBP RI for the Republic of Azerbaijan, based in Baku;
- Drs. Wisnu Edi Pratignyo, MA., As LBBP Indonesian Ambassador to the Republic of Namibia at the same time as the Republic of Angola, domiciled in Windhoek;
- Drs. Mayerfas, as LBBP RI ambassador for the Dutch government with the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW), is based in The Hague;
- Dr. Andri Hadi, SH, LL.M., as Ambassador of the Republic of Indonesia LBBP to the Kingdom of Belgium together with Keharyapatihan Luksembourg, European Union (EU), World Customs Organization (WCO) and other international organizations in Brussels, domiciled in Brussels;
- Herry Sudradjat, SH, MBA, as Ambassador of the Republic of Indonesia LBBP to the Republic of Mozambique along with the Republic of Malawi, domiciled in Maputo;
- Denny Abdi, SE, M.Si., as LBBP RI Ambassador for the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, based in Hanoi;
- Mohamad Irzan Djohan, as Indonesian Ambassador of the LBBP to the Sultanate of Oman, at the same time as the Republic of Yemen, domiciled in Muscat; and
- Drs. Agung Kurniadi, MA., As Indonesian Ambassador of the LBBP to the Republic of Ecuador, domiciled in Quito.
The inauguration ceremony closed with a congratulatory speech preceded by President Joko Widodo and Vice-President Ma’ruf Amin, followed by a limited number of guests.
It should be noted that the 20 LBBP RI ambassadors who were inaugurated were among the 32 names of candidates for the post of ambassador proposed by President Joko Widodo to the House of Representatives and that they had participated in the aptitude test and aptitude conducted by Commission I of the DPR Tuesday (06/16/2020) and passed. (SDK)