Willmar improved to 4-0 in the Central Lakes Conference with a win over Alexandria.
The Cardinals (4-3 overall) took out victories from Kessa Mara, Allison Bruhn, Caroline Becker and Adali Laidlaw in singles, plus a No. 2 doubles win of Kylee Berget and Lizzie Eide for the win over Alexandria (2-2 , 2-4).
Willmar will take on Sartell in Willmar on Monday at 4.30 pm. It’s a rescheduled match.
(1) Kessa Mara, W, def. Marisa Rousu 6-7(4), 6-4, 6-1 (2) Allison Bruhn, W, dp. Rachel Wegner 7-6(4), 6-3(3) Caroline Becker, W, def. Kylie Lattimer 6-2, 4-6, 6-4 (4) Adali Laidlaw, W, dp. Jalyn Halverson 6-2, 6-2.
(1) McKenna Aure/Hakyma Von Bargen, A, def. Ashlie Staebell/Alise Staebell 4-6, 7-6(8), 6-4 (2) Kylee Berget/Lizzie Eide, W, fl. Chelby Runge/Ayla Rolin 6-3, 6-3 (3) Isabella Hagen/Trista Craig, A, vert. Emmi Larson/Heidi Kath 6-4, 6-1.
Annandale took victories at No. 1, 2 and 4 singles and No. 3 doubles for the Wright County Conference win in New London.
Great tennis match tonight against a quality team, said NLS head coach Chad Schmiesing. Annandale remains unbeaten 7-0 and we fall back to 8-2.
(Im) very proud of the progress our girls are making and especially the attitude the girls have made. Watching them fight (is) a joy.
NLS competes next Tuesday at 4 p.m. in Hutchinson.
(1) Faith Simon, A, def. Mya Mayhew 6-2, 6-2 (2) Jillian Kulm, A, dp. Brooke Adelman 6-1, 7-5 (3) Avery Dierenfeld, NLS, def. Amy Eckstrom 6-1, 6-4 (4) Claire Millner, A, dp. Emily Ruter 6-3, 6-2.
(1) Izzy Schmiesing / Delaney Hanson, NLS, def. Ella Yeager / Alicia Langbehn 6-2, 6-0 (2) Kamryn Quenemoen / Saide Hatlestad, NLS, ver. Rilee Norgren / Kate Jonas 6-1, 4-6, 6-4 93) Josie Hillestad / Avery Gagnon, A, def. Jordan Proehl / Eva Schueler 6-4, 4-6, 6-0.
Litchfield took a 7-0 set win over Glencoe-Silver Lake at Glencoe.
Dragons Ryanna Steinhaus defeated Anna Sievert in first basehits, 6-0, 6-1; Kylie Michel shutout Panthers Allyssa Gruber at second base, 6-0, 6-0. Dragons Isla Dille also earned a shutout in four basehits off Mariah Gutknecht.
In doubles, Litchfield Britney Prahl and Lauren Erickson took a first doubles win over Ella Malz and Jenna Trippel 6-1, 6-3; Taylor Draeger and Olivia Olson took back-to-back 6-1 set wins in the second doubles over Leah Nemec and Bree Ryherd; and Sophie Stilwell and Kaitlyn Palmer took the shutout win over Kalista Willhite and Navaeh Kohout in the third double.
Litchfield has a game scheduled at Le Sueur-Henderson at 4:15 p.m. on Monday.
(1) Ryanna Steinhaus, Litch, def. Anna Sievert 6-0, 6-1 (2) Kylie Michels, Litch, ver. Allyssa Gruber 6-0, 6-0 (3) Karlee Prahl, Litch, ver. Abby Gruber 6-0, 6-1 (4) Isla Dille, Litch, dd. Mariah Gutknecht 6-0, 6-0.
(1) Britney Prahl/Lauren Erickson, Litch, def. Ella Malz/Jenna Trippel 6-1, 6-3 (2) Taylor Draeger/Olivia Olson, Litch, verd. Leah Nemec/Bree Ryherd 6-1, 6-1 (3) Sophie Stilwell/Kaitlyn Palmer, Litch, def. Kalista Willhite/Navaeh Kohout 6-0, 6-0.
Morris/Cohkio-Alberta drove past Montevideo during a West Central Conference meeting in Morris.
Montevideo is scheduled to play at Benson/KMS at 3:30 p.m. Friday in a rescheduled match.
Benson/Kerkhoven-Murdock-Sunburg No. 1 singles player Elise Duncan defeated Yellow Medicine Easts Hope Stark 6-2, 6-4 en route to West Central Conference victory in Granite Falls.
Eleanor Habben also had a narrow win at number 3 singles for Benson/KMS. She defeated Hope Foy 6-3, 6-1.
Benson/KMS will host Montevideo on Friday at 3:30 p.m. in a rescheduled race.
YME’s next match is Monday at 3 p.m. against MACCRAY in Granite Falls.
(1) Elise Duncan, B, def. Hope Stark 6-2, 6-4 (2) Hannah Helms, B, dp. Kyra Kvam 6-0, 6-1 (3) Eleanor Habben, B, verd. Hope Foy 6-3, 6-1 (4) Elle Klepscher, B, fl. Abigail Jimenez 6-0, 6-0
(1) Milso Abdi / Bella Quisberg, B, def. Katelyn Luepke / Emma Keller 6-1, 6-0 (2) Alana Hattver / Lily Miller, B, fl. Reagan Streich / Breea Johnson 6-0, 6-1 (3) Anna McNeil / Addy Detoy, B, Annelise Jahn / Sarana West 6-1, 6-0
MACCRAY ‘sweep’ all four singles matches to defeat the Sauk Center Mainstreters in a West Central Conference game in Clara City.
On number 1 basehits, the Wolverines defeated Tayte Nokleby Hailey Hokanson 6-0, 6-2. Hannah Delong at No. 2, Malinda Peterson at No. 3 and Alex Dirksen at No. 4 all racked up wins for MACCRAY.
MACCRAY plays in Minnewaska next Tuesday at 4:30 PM.
(1) Tayte Nokleby, M, def. Hailey Hokanson 6-0, 6-2 (2) Hannah Delong, M, dp. Addy Hoffman 6-2, 6-3 (3) Malinda Peterson, M, ver. Lydia Peterson 6-0, 6-2 (4) Alex Dirksen, M, ver. Sam Sabrowsky 6-0, 6-1
(1) Julia Marthaler / Gaby Dickinson, SC, def. Erika Pieper / Greta Meyer 6-2, 6-2 (2) Ellen Rick / Amber Groetsch, SC, def. Makenna Burnette / Anna Janssen 6-2, 6-2 (3) Michelle Straub / Abbie Mosog, SC, def. Rachel Seehusen / Mia Shubert 6-4, 6-3.
Minnewaska raced to a West Central Conference win in Melrose.
Leah Hagen and Megan Thorfinnson were both 6-0, 6-0 winners at number 3 and 4 singles respectively. Then, in No. 1 doubles, Laker duo Maddie Thorfinnson and Olivia Richards dropped just one game in a 6-1, 6-0 win.
(1) Alissa Thorfinnson, Min, def Alexis Baumann 6-2, 6-2 (2) Addy Randt, Min, def Emily Rieland 6-3, 6-1 (3) Leah Hagen, Min, def Anessa Redepenning 6-0 , 6-0 (4) Megan Thorfinnson, Min, beats Abigail Welle 6-0, 6-0
(1) Maddie Thorfinnson/Olivia Richards, Min, beats Jamie Klasen/Jasmine Golla 6-1, 6-0 (2) Sydney Dahl/Olivia Bleick, Min, beats Jessica Pohlmann/Madison Baysinger 6-1, 6-1 (3 ) Grace Jensen/Alia Randt, Min, beats Ava Thelen/Macy Davis 6-2, 6-1
The mention sources can contact us to remove/changing this article
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]