ROCHESTER, NY RIT senior attacker Nick Bruce scored a few goals while senior forward Kobe Walker added a goal and two assists to lead the Tigers to a 4-3 win on a Saturday visit to Holy Cross in Atlantic Hockey action.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- RIT jumped out to a 3-0 lead in the first 3:50 of the game. Bruce finished a short cross from senior striker Will Calverley 37 seconds into the game before senior attacker Jake Hamacher back-handed a rebound from a shot from junior forward Caleb Moretz after 1:36. Bruce then gave a one-time tic-tac-toe pass from Walker and freshman attacker Carter Wilkie for a power play count with 16:10 on the clock.
- Holy Cross got one back on a delayed penalty with 4:38 left in the first on a shot from the right face-off circle by Mike Higgins.
- Holy Cross made it a 3-2 game: 1:39 in the second period. John Gelatt jumped onto the ice after a Crusader powerplay expired and got loose behind the Tiger defence. Gelatt fired a shot from the crossbar, but teammate Grayson Constable was there to clear the short rebound.
- RIT took another 4-2 lead after Walker stole a puck at the top of the Tiger zone during a Holy Cross powerplay and skated back alone for a short-handed finish under the glove of Crusader goalkeeper Erik Gordon at 6: 01.
- Holy Cross withdrew within one after Ryan Leibold lifted a loose puck over Tiger junior goalkeeper Kolby Matthews’ stay for a powerplay count with 11:37 left in the regulations.
- Bruce scored his first two goals of the season
- Matthews made 28 saves this season to improve to 7-3-2.
- Calverley also scored a couple of goals in Friday night’s 3-2 win over Holy Cross, leading the Tigers by 12 points, including a team-high eight goals.
- Wilkie leads all Atlantic Hockey freshmen this season with 10 points (6 goals, 4 assists).
- Walker scored his second short-handed goal of the season after adding one earlier this month during the 7-3 setback at AIC (November 6).
RIT (7-5-2, 5-3-2 AHA) will play a pair of non-conference games in Princeton this Friday and Saturday (November 26-27). The face-off is scheduled for 19:05 on both evenings.
The mention sources can contact us to remove/changing this article
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]