Last week’s challenge
Start with the last name of a living popular American writer. Turn one letter into an I and you can rearrange the letters to name the type of writing this author is known for. What are the words?
Answer: If you start with SEDARIS, you can spell DIARIES.
THIS WEEK’S CATEGORY: SAME BEGINS
On air questions: We are a few weeks into the new year, a time when many people decide to make a fresh start. Unfortunately, our questions this week didn’t embrace that spirit of change: Each question has a two-word answer, and both words start with the same letter.
1. Which cartoon character, whose real name is Patricia Reichardt, debuted on August 22, 1966 in a comic where she asks if a boy named Linus is cute?
2. What was designed by John Augustus Roebling, opened on May 24, 1883, and at the time of opening was the longest span of its kind in the world until a similar structure about a mile to the north surpassed it by two meters?
3. Which term for a hidden message or image literally applies to objects seen in the 1975 film? The Rocky Horror Picture Show, because the cast and crew didn’t find everything they hid during a hunt on set?
4. The song Bohemian Rhapsody reached number one in the UK Singles Chart in November 1975. Nine weeks later, it was knocked out of the top spot by a song with a title that appears in the lyrics of Bohemian Rhapsody. What song is it?
5. According to the international rules of the game, one of the main pieces of equipment must weigh 2.7 grams, have a diameter of 40 millimeters and spring back to a height of between 24 and 26 centimeters when removed from a height of 305 millimeters?
1. Who was the first player to be signed to the WNBA, where she played 11 seasons for the Houston Comets, becoming the first three-time WNBA MVP?
2. Which two words fill the blanks in this explanation of a game show from the mid-1980s to early 1990s: But be careful, because they can always refund you for four times the amount, and then you have to answer that question or take on the physical challenge.
This week’s challenge
Start with the sentence MATCHING LETTERS. Rearrange the letters to spell an eight letter word for something found in the human body and a seven letter word for what you might do to that body part so you don’t injure it. What are the words?
1. Peppermint Patty
2. Brooklyn Bridge
3. Easter egg
4. “Mamma Mia”
5. Table tennis
1. Sheryl Swoopes
2. Double dare
The mention sources can contact us to remove/changing this article
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- CNN analyst pictured Trump’s stance: It’s not a normal human response January 15, 2022
- Dow Jones Futures signals that market sell-off will continue; JPMorgan and Wells Fargo top earnings January 15, 2022
- Health Examination: Summary of 306 New Cases in Berkshire and COVID-19 Headings This Week | Coronavirus January 15, 2022
- Alberto Fernndez will meet Vladimir Putin in Russia and Xi Jinping in China January 15, 2022
- A majority of Trump’s 2022 endorsements called into question the 2020 election results January 15, 2022