The 2022 NFL Playoffs kick off this weekend, and Oregon’s football program is well represented in the 14 post-season teams. There are currently 12 #ProDucks under contract with postseason-bound NFL teams, including seven on active rosters, as the Wild Card round begins on Saturday.
Click here for a full guide to watching former Ducks compete professionally this week.
Arizona Cardinals (11-6) NFC #5 Seed
- LB Joe Walker is currently listed on the Cardinals’ exhibition squad, but has been active for each of Arizona’s last 12 games. Walker has mainly played on special teams this season, making a total of 11 tackles. The Cardinals open the playoffs against the NFC West champion Los Angeles Rams at 5:15 p.m. PT (ESPN/ABC) Monday.
Dallas Cowboys (12-5) NFC #3 Seed
- DT Austin Faoliu is currently on the Dallas exhibition squad, having played in one game this season as a rookie. The Cowboys take on the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday at 1:30 p.m. on CBS.
Green Bay Packers (13-4) NFC #1 Seed
- OL Jake Hanson is on the active roster for the top league in the NFC and has played in five games this season. Hanson and the Packers part ways this weekend before playing in the Divisional Round next weekend after the season.
Kansas City Chiefs (12-5) AFC #2 Seed
- OL Kyle Long was activated from the Kansas City Reserve/COVID roster on December 27 and is on the Chiefs’ active roster into the postseason. Long has yet to appear in a game for the Chiefs, who signed him out of retirement in the off-season. Long and Kansas City host the Pittsburgh Steelers in the Wild Card Round on NBC on Sunday at 5:15 p.m.
Las Vegas Raiders (10-7) AFC #5 Seed
- OL Hroniss Grasu is currently on the Raiders’ training squad and has not appeared in a game for Las Vegas this season.
- QB Marcus Mariota helped the Raiders secure a postseason spot with a thrilling 35-32 overtime win over Justin Herbert and the Los Angeles Chargers last weekend, rushing four times for 23 yards and completing a four-yard pass off the bench. Mariota has played in 10 games this season, rushing 13 times for 87 yards and a touchdown. The Raiders will play in the first Wild Card game on Saturday and head for the Cincinnati Bengals at 1:30 p.m. on NBC.
Los Angeles Rams (12-5) NFC #4 Seed
- LB Justin Hollins returned to the Rams’ active roster in Week 14, playing in each of Los Angeles’ last five games. Hollins has appeared in eight games this season with two starts, making a total of 18 tackles with a pair of sacks. The Rams host NFC West rival Arizona on Monday Night Football (5:15 p.m., ESPN/ABC).
- TE Johnny Mundt is currently on the Rams’ Reserve/Blessed list and has not been active since sustaining an injury in Week 6.
Pittsburgh Steelers (9-7-1) AFC #7 Seed
- BY Henry Mondeaux has worked his way up the defensive line for Pittsburgh, appearing in 15 games this season with 16 tackles and two sacks. The Steelers travel to Kansas City on Sunday to take on the Chiefs at 5:15 p.m. on NBC.
San Francisco 49ers (10-7) NFC #6 Seed
- DE Arik Armstead and the 49ers impressively qualified for the playoffs last weekend, storming back from a 17-0 deficit against the Los Angeles Rams to win 27-24 in overtime to take the No. 6 seed in the NFC. Armstead was dominant in the win, finishing with seven total tackles and 2.5 sacks to lead the San Francisco defense. Armstead has 56 total tackles in his career with six sacks this season, including three in the last two games. The 49ers will play with the Dallas Cowboys at 1:30 p.m. on CBS on Sunday.
- CB Deommodore Lenoir did not play in the regular season finale after being on the Reserve/COVID roster, but is expected to be active and available for the 49ers against the Cowboys on Sunday. Lenoir has appeared in 13 games as a rookie this season, noting a total of 16 tackles and two defending passes.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (13-4) NFC #2 Seed
- RB Kenjon Barner was signed to the Tampa Bay exhibition squad on December 15 and has been elevated to the active squad of the Buccaneers for each of the last four weeks for the past four weeks. Barner played in each of the last three games and only appeared on special teams in his first two games before playing nine bouts in Week 18 and making four hasty attempts. Tampa Bay hosts Philadelphia in the Wild Card Round on FOX Sunday at 10 a.m.
The mention sources can contact us to remove/changing this article
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Lara Trump: Bring Hillary Clinton Vs. Donald Trump’s 2024 Rematch January 15, 2022
- Merger of talent agencies CAA and ICM attracts the attention of the DOJ January 15, 2022
- Facebook, Google CEO aware of formal advertising market transactions, proceedings alleged January 15, 2022
- ‘Boba Fett Book’ Star Reacts to Biker Gang Controversy – The Hollywood Reporter January 15, 2022
- The long-awaited January update for Google’s Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro has been released January 15, 2022