Track & Field | May 14, 2022
Trey Ridder won the men’s hammer throw title with teammates Nikolaos Polychroniou and Christian Johnson become sixth and eighth respectively, Temi Ojora finished third in the women’s long jump and Jalyn Jackson finished fifth in the men’s long jump on the second day of the 2022 Pac-12 Track & Field Championships held today (May 14) at Hayward Field in Eugene, Oregon. In addition, tomorrow 14 Trojan athletes advanced to the final.
- The day started for the Trojans with the men’s and… Trey Ridder† Nikolaos Polychroniou and Christian Johnson got off to a good start for USC. Knight won the hammer throw title with a PR of 235-7 (71.81m), improving his seventh place on the USC all-time list. Here, he won the event with his first delivery of 231-7, which was better than second place, while also scoring 234-4 and 220-6. He became the 16e Trojan wins men’s hammer throw at conference, with Trojan Nathan Bultman won the title last season. Polychroniou had his four best throws as a collegianus with a best score of 217-11 (66.42m), which put him in sixth place. Johnson reached the final in ninth and improved on his fourth attempt to 210-10 (64.26m) to take eighth place. Together, the Trojan trio earned USC’s men’s team the first 14 points of the match. Knight’s mark also took him from sixth to fourth in the NCAA’s descending order.
- Temi Ojora third in the women’s long jump with a best jump of 20-1.00/6.12m (+1.7). That jump came on her last try and tied her with the person in third place, but Ojora had the better second best jump. She earned six points in the team competition among the USC women.
- Jalyn Jackson was fifth in the men’s long jump with a best jump of 24-3.75/7.41 (+0.2). He earned the USC men’s team another four points.
- Jasmine Jones and Jalaysiya Smith both qualified in time for the women’s 100m hurdles final tomorrow. Jones was third in the first heat and fifth overall with a time of 13.23 (+1.2). Smith was fourth in the second moto and seventh overall with a time of 13.44 (+1.4).
- Tade Ojora won the men’s 110m hurdles motos and moved up to third overall to tomorrow’s final with a time of 13.95 (+1.4).
- All three 400 meter ladies of the USC advanced to tomorrow’s final. Jan’Taijah Ford won her heat first and set the fastest qualifying time of the day of 52.38. Bailey Learo then won the second moto with a time of 52.73 and Kimberly Harris finished third in the same heat with a season best time of 53.77 to advance to the final. Lear had the third fastest and Harris the seventh fastest qualifying times.
- Johnny Blockburger and Nicholas Ramey both automatically advanced to the men’s 400m final tomorrow by finishing 1-2 respectively in the first heat. Blockburger had a time of 46.80 to qualify sixth and Ramey a time of 47.13 to qualify ninth.
- Both Sam VanDorpe and Bobby Poynter automatically advanced to the men’s 800m final by finishing second in their heats. VanDorpe had a time of 1:49.92 to qualify fifth overall in time and Poynter had the ninth best qualifying time of 1:50.84.
- Celera Barnes tomorrow advanced to the final of the women’s 100 meters by setting the fastest time of the day, namely 11.16 (+1.3).
- The Trojans closed the action on Saturday with found Burnett† Brendon Stewart and Ashton Allen tomorrow to the final of the 100 meter sprint for men. Burnett won his heat with a time of 10.22 (+1.7) and qualified second in time. Brendon Stewart was second in his heat with a time of 10.29 (+0.9) to advance automatically. His time was fourth overall. Allen had a time of 10.42 (0.9) to finish third in his heat and finish eighth overall.
After two days of competition, the USC men have 18 points and are in sixth place and the women’s team has 10 points and is at 11e Place.
USC will have 23 athletes (12 men, 11 women) tomorrow competing in 27 individual event finals during the final day of the 2022 Pac-12 Track & Field Championships. USC will also have the chance to score in the 4x100m and 4x400m relay for both men and women.
Trojans expected to compete in individual events on Sunday include: Ashton Allen (M-100, M-200m), Celera Barnes (W-100m), Johnny Blockburger (M-200m, M-400m), Breanna Bernard-Joseph (W-400mH), found Burnett (M-100m, M-200m), Jan’Taijah Ford (W-400m), Karlee Freeman (W-DT), Kimberly Harris (W-400m), Jalyn Jackson (M-TJ), Kasaun James (M-200m), Jasmine Jones (W-100mH), Bailey Learo (W-400m), Summer Mosley (W-DT), Tade Ojora (M-110mH), Temi Ojora (W-TJ), Bobby Poynter (M-800m), Nicholas Ramey (M-400m), Earnest Sears III (M-HJ), Maci Simmons (W-400mH), Jalaysiya Smith (W-100mH), Brendon Stewart (M-100m), Sam VanDorpe (M-800m), Dallas Wise (M-HJ, M-TJ).
The action kicks off at 11 a.m. with the women’s discus throw. The event will be available to view on the Pac-12 Now app and on Pac-12.com. The Pac-12 Network live coverage of the action starts at 1:00 PM
The mention sources can contact us to remove/changing this article
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- ‘Family is more important than hockey’ May 28, 2022
- Migratory fruit picking, charges thousands of illegal fees to work on UK farms, finds | Nepal May 28, 2022
- Rhys McClenaghan: Northern Ireland Commonwealth Games champion in dispute over nationality with International Gymnastics Federation | tidings May 28, 2022
- Imran Khan cannot keep up even in six centuries: Marriyum Aurangzeb May 28, 2022
- Minnesota Rubber and Plastics Opens Innovation Center May 28, 2022