Three-time Grand Slam champion Stan Wawrinka was eliminated on Monday by Frenchman Adrian Mannarino.
Left-handed Mannarino overcame a slow start to knock out former No. 3 Wawrinka 1-6, 6-2, 6-3 and advance to the second round at the Daulet National Tennis Center in Nur-Sultan.
Wawrinka reached the semifinals in Metz . last week
Wawrinka, 37 years old, was in good shape this week. The Swiss had qualified and reached the semi-finals in Metz last September, including an upset win over world No. 4 Daniil Medvedev.
After reaching his first ATP semifinal in two years, Wawrinka is now back in the top 200 of the world rankings at number 191.
With today’s loss, Wawrinka has now lost his opening game in six of his last seven events, with the exception of Metz.
Mannarino, ranked No. 51, could face a runoff against No. 1 and reigning US Open champion Carlos Alcaraz in the second round. The 19-year-old Spaniard will play Belgian lucky loser David Goffin in the first round after Holger Rune withdrew from the draw.
Nur-Sultan ATP 250, Other First Round Matches
- Botic van de Zandschulp beat Beibit Zhukayev (WC): 6-1, 6-1
- Albert Ramos-Vinolas vs. Daniil Medvedev
- Marc Andrea Huesler vs. Emil Ruusuvuori
- Pavel Kotov vs. Alejandro Davidovich Fokinac
- Cristian Garin vs. Novak Djokovic
- Maxime Cressy vs. Karen Khachanov
- Marin or vs. Oscar Otte
- Tallon Greek Rail vs. Alexander Bublik
- Alexander Shevchenko vs. Luca Nardic
- Stefanos Tsitsipas vs. Mikhail Kukushkin
- Carlos Alcaraz vs. David Goffin
- Laslo Djere vs. Andrey Rublev
- Felix Auger Aliassime vs. Roberto Bautista Agu
- Francisco Cerundolo vs. Hubert HurkaczI
- Zhizhen Zhang vs. Aslan Karatsev
The mention sources can contact us to remove/changing this article
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Linguno – Daily German Crosswords
- US plans to significantly expand training for Ukrainian forces, US officials say
- The agreement between the WHO and the Islamic Development Bank seeks to build health in common member states
- Twitter chaos could escalate political violence around the worldExBulletin
- Hopewell’s Isabella Miller is taking the tennis scene by storm | Sport
- The United States women’s national team will earn $5.85 million after the men’s victory over Iran – almost the same amount for winning the last two World Cups
- Park Seo Joons Upcoming Hollywood Movie The Marvels Confirmed For Summer 2023 Premiere
- The Quadripartite welcomes new political commitments in the fight against antimicrobial resistance
- US believes protests in China will not spread for now
- Meet Rep. Hakeem Jeffries, successor to House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi
- Taliban further curtails Afghan women’s rights – BBC News
- WHO calls for more effective prevention of injuries and violence that cause 1 in 12 deaths in the world