KNOXVILLE, Tenn. The University of Missouri football team lost 2-0 in Tennessee on Thursday, September 6. The Tigers go to 4-6-2 overall and 1-3-1 in Southeastern Conference action.
Mizzou weathered the storm in the first half as Tennessee led in shots (7-4) and corners (7-2). Freshman’s Red Shirt Bella Hollenbach made an important save early on, when the ball bounced off the post, down the goal line and into the hands of the keeper. Despite the statistical advantage, the game was tied at nil at halftime.
In the 56th minute of the game, Tennessee fired one past Hollenbach, a header from Taylor Huff, giving him a 1-0 lead. The Tigers tried to equalize by registering 11 shots in the second half, but were unable to find the equalizer. The Vols added an insurance goal in the 87th minute and went on to win 2-0.
- Mizzou moves up to 2-8-1 all-time against Tennessee.
- The Tigers are still looking for their first road win this season, with a 0-3-1 record this season away from Columbia.
- freshman Hannah Boughton led the team with three shots, two on target.
- Missouri has the second-highest number of shots in a half with 11, behind the 14 it registered in the second half against Southern Illinois on August 25.
Mizzou returns home to Walton Soccer Stadium as Florida comes to Columbia on Sunday, October 9. The match kicks off at 1:00 PM CT.
FOLLOW THE TIGERS
Visit MUTigers.com for the latest information on all things Mizzou Soccer. You can also find the Tigers on social media by liking us on Facebook and following us on Twitter and Instagram (@MizzouSoccer).
The mention sources can contact us to remove/changing this article
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- “Grandfather” of the United States, Ream has become indispensable in Qatar
- Top 8 Black T-Shirts For Men: Top Picks | Most Wanted Products
- Will this popular alternative to stocks improve further in 2023?
- Who are the leading innovators in AR/VR eyewear for the medical device industry?
- COVID-19 – Down with Xi Jinping: Protests against China’s heavy Covid-19 restrictions
- Spain Davis Cup Tennis | National
- The former GOP lawmaker has identified a “bigger problem” after Trump’s dinner
- Magnitude 4.0 and 4.8 magnitude earthquake off the west coast of Vancouver Island
- Gujarat polls: Prime Minister Modi and Kejriwal to launch latest campaign leg in Surat today
- Google Merchant Suspension – Shopify Community
- NYU Advanced International Taxation | News & Insights
- UK Secretary Visits Australia for Indo-Pacific Talks