South Orange, NJ Seton Hall softball head coach Angie Churchill has announced the schedule for 2023, with a total of 48 games against 25 different opponents.
The Pirates finished 20-23 overall and 9-14 in the BIG EAST in their first season under Churchill in 2022, finishing sixth in the league. Taylor hill (Little Falls, New Jersey) was named BIG EAST Freshman of the Year after hitting .449 with three home runs and a conference-record 12 doubles in league play. Hill was also named to the All-BIG EAST First Team while being teammates Ashley Colonetta (Cypress, California) and Shelby Smith (Friendswood, Texas) received the second team award. All three players will return for the Pirates in 2023.
The Pirates will face 17 non-conference opponents this spring, eight of which finished with a winning record in 2022. The Hall will also face a pair of teams that made the NCAA Tournament in Lehigh and Villanova last season.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE SEASON
- Seton Hall opens the 2023 season at the Black & Gold Tournament in Southern Miss where the Pirates will play two games against both the Golden Eagles and Samford. The Bulldogs improved with 16 wins from 2021 to 2022 en route to the number 2 seed in the SOCON tournament.
- The following weekend, the Pirates head to the Presbyterian Invitational in Clinton, SC, where the Pirates face a trio of non-conference opponents. The Pirates will face Appalachian State and IUPUI twice this weekend while playing Presbyterian once. The games against IUPUI and Presbyterian are the first in the program’s history.
- After a weekend off, the Pirates kick off March with a trip to Lubbock, Texas to compete in the Texas Tech Invitational. Seton Hall takes on the Red Raiders on Friday and Saturday, while the Pirates’ tournament schedule is filled with games against North Dakota on Friday and Sunday mornings. Sandwiched in the middle is a showdown with rival Rutgers as the teams will meet for the 65th time in their history. Last season, the Pirates defeated the Scarlet Knights for the first time since 2009 with a 5-3 win in Piscataway.
- The rest of the non-conference slate features home doubleheads with Manhattan (March 15), Rider (April 5) and Fairleigh Dickinson (April 19). The Pirates will also visit Monmouth (March 28), Stony Brook (March 29), a three-game series at Lehigh (April 7-8), Drexel (April 11), Marist (April 18) and UAlbany (26 April). ).
- The Pirates open the BIG EAST game with a three-game series against regular season champions UConn, March 10-12. Seton Hall will also travel to Creighton (March 24-26), DePaul (April 14-16) and Providence (April 21-23) in league action.
- Last year’s BIG EAST Tournament champion, Villanova, comes to South Orange for the penultimate series of the season, April 28-30. This will be one of four BIG EAST series hosted by the Pirates, the others being Georgetown (March 17-19), St. John’s (March 31-April 2), and Butler (May 5-7).
- The BIG EAST tournament will be hosted by UConn from May 10-13. New this season, the top six teams in the conference standings qualify for the tournament. Last season, the Pirates finished sixth in the BIG EAST.
Click here to view Seton Hall’s full 2023 softball schedule.
*All dates and times are subject to change*
The mention sources can contact us to remove/changing this article
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Make it two – Stanford University Athletics
- Tapper asked Rubio about the reported spy balloons during the Trump administration.
- Wrestling falls short in the state of Oklahoma, 16-17
- China’s ‘spy balloon’ sparks diplomatic row over US – BBC News
- Huskies beat No. 2 Stanford in thrilling win
- USF Mens Tennis leaves Tennessee with a few losses
- No. 10/9 Men’s Basketball Preview: Ranked No. 8/8 Kansas
- Hello, what is your emergency?iPhone 14 mistakenly dialed 911 at ski resort in Alberta
- Forspoken game review: Great combat let down by bad writing
- Panther struggles longer than mountaineers in road double
- US military collects debris after shooting down Chinese ‘spy’ balloon
- Syracuse completes season sweep with 79-72 victory over BC