Utah State Men’s Tennis lose their Mountain West Conference Opener 4-2 to Nevada
RENO, Nevada Utah State men’s tennis lost the opening of the Mountain West conference to Nevada 4-2 on Friday.
Nevada took the early lead after securing the double in the No. 2 and 3 spots exiting the seniors David Black And Bodin Zarkovic game on field one unfinished with a 4-3 score.
The Aggies earned their two points of the day in singles straight-set victories.
Fourth, senior Roko Savin came back from a 4-0 deficit to win the first set 6-4. Savin recorded a quick 6-2 second set win to secure the first point for the Aggies.
On court two, Zarkovic recorded a 6-4 win in the first set before winning in a 7-6 tiebreaker win for USU’s second point of the game.
Sophomore Sergi Micó Fenollar nearly earned a point for the Aggies on court five as he posted a 6-2 first set, then lost in a 7-6 tiebreaker second set to allow Nevada’s Satchel Benn to clinch in a 6-2 third set.
At No. 1, Cierny’s game was halted with a 2-6, 6-4 tie against Wolfpack’s Delmas N’Tcha.
Utah State men’s tennis remains on the road as they head to Las Vegas to take on UNLV on Sunday, April 2 at noon (MT).
Fans can follow the USU men’s tennis team on Twitter @USUMensTennis, on Facebook at /UtahStateMensTennis or on Instagram at USUMensTennis. Aggie fans can also follow Utah State’s athletic program on Twitter, @USUAthletics, Facebook at /USUAthletics, and on Instagram, @USUAthletics.
Utah state 2, Nevada 4
McArthur tennis center
1. Cierny/Zarkovic (USU) vs. N’Tcha/Batella (UN) 4-3, unfinished
2. Kadiri Hassani/Nicolau (UN) defeated. Pine/Paardekooper (USU) 6-3
3. Coupo/Zisswiller (UN) def. Nintendo/Savin (USU) 6-3
1. David Black (USU) vs. Delmas N’Tcha (UN) 2-6, 6-4 unfinished
2. Bodin Zarkovic (USU) def. Pedro Liborio (UN) 6-4, 7-6 (2)
3. Matheo Coupu (UN) defeated. Stijn Paardekooper (USU) 6-4, 7-5
4. Roko Savin (USU) def. Y. Kadir Hassani (UN) 6-4, 6-2
5. Satchel Benn (UN) def. Sergi Mico Fenollar (USU) 2-6, 7-6 (2), 6-2
6. Loris Zisswiller (UN) defeated. Nuno Pinheiro (USU) 6-3, 7-6 (3)
State of Utah: (0-1 MW)
Nevada: (2-0 MW)
Order of Finish: Doubles (3.2); Singles (4,3,6,2,5)
The mention sources can contact us to remove/changing this article
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Can exercise help prevent genetic risk of disease? — Science Daily
- Actor Cuba Gooding Jr. settles down with woman who accused him of rape in Manhattan
- Department of Defense Bridges Death Valley with Second Year of Technology Funding – MeriTalk
- Participants in study linking PFAS exposure to obesity risk include mothers and children with NH – New Hampshire Bulletin
- Lahore HC grants bond to Imran Khan in Toshakhana gifts fraud case
- Witness appears in Florida in investigation of Trump’s classified documents
- Desi Saturdays aka Bollywood Nights @ The World Famous SOB’s NYC Tickets, Sat, 8 Jul 2023 at 11:00 PM
- Mick Mounsey ’04 Named NH Legends of Hockey Hall of Fame Induction Class
- SPASH, Edgar’s Baseball Strike Tickets to Declare Walk-Off Style
- Stock market today: Wall Street is drifting on the edge of a new bull market
- What is RCS Messaging? Google Messages Feature Explained
- What is nose cancer? | MD Anderson Cancer Center