Athletics | May 24, 2023
Nicholas Polychroniou in the hammer throw and JC Stevenson in the long jump advanced to the 2023 NCAA Track & Field Championships and eight Trojan men advanced to the quarterfinals of the event during the first day of the 2023 NCAA Men’s West Preliminary Rounds held at Hornet Stadium in Sacramento, Calf. today (May 24). In the field events, the top 12 finishers advanced to the NCAA Championships, while you had to finish in the top 24 in the running events to advance to the quarterfinals within two days. On Friday, the top 12 from each event will punch their nationals ticket. The 2023 NCAA Track & Field Championships will be held June 7-10 at Mike A. Myers Stadium in Austin, Texas.
- Nicholas Polychroniou started the day by placing third in the hammer throw with a best score of 234-1 (71.34m) to earn his way to the NCAA Championships in the event. Taking into account the results of the East Preliminary Rounds, Polychroniou had the fourth furthest throw of the qualifiers. Christian Johnson had a best throw of 214-4 (65.34m) and finished 18the.
- JC Stevenson had a best long jump of 25-1.75/7.66m (+0.6) to finish 10the on the day and advance to the NCAA Championships in the event. Johnny Brakes Jr. had a best jump of 24-9.00/7.54m (+1.1) to finish 17the. That jump would have turned 10e in the East preliminaries.
- Tade Ojora and Brackins Jr. both advanced to the NCAA 110m hurdles quarterfinals on Friday, finishing third and seventh respectively on time. The top three from each heat, plus the next six fastest times, would advance to Friday’s NCAA quarterfinals. Ojora won his heat with a time of 13.58 (+1.3) to go through automatically. Brackins Jr. came second in his series with a time of 13.69 (-0.6) to also go through automatically.
- Brad Stewart And Chris Borzor both advanced to the quarterfinals of the men’s 100-meter dash on Friday. Stewart was fourth in his series with a time of 10.34 (+0.8), but qualified as the second fastest non-automatic qualifier. Borzor was third in his heat with a time of 10.41 (-0.8) to advance automatically.
- William Jones Friday through to the quarterfinals of the 400 meters by winning his heat with a time of 45.26. His time was the second fastest of the qualifiers. Including the East Preliminary Rounds, he had the second fastest qualifying time for the NCAA quarterfinals.
- Bobby Poynter placed third in his men’s 800 meter heat with a time of 1:48.63 to automatically advance to Friday’s quarterfinals. His time was 11e generally among the qualifications.
- Ashton Allen had a time of 20.84 (+0.4) to finish fourth in his men’s 200m heat and qualified in time 19e Friday to the quarterfinals. Matthew Okonkwo had a time of 20.91 (+1.3) to finish fourth in his 200m heat and qualified 22nd to the quarterfinals. Borzor was fourth in his series and finished 25the overall just 0.01 seconds behind the last qualifier.
Tomorrow will see the women in action at the NCAA West Preliminary Rounds, which begin at 10 a.m. in the women’s hammer throw.
The mention sources can contact us to remove/changing this article
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- This Page Not Found | American Stroke Association
- 1000+ fatalities in Bangladesh after dengue record outbreak
- Smoking age should rise from 18, by one year every year – Rishi Sunak
- What is the COVID-19 vaccine and how do I get it?
- A look inside the new Las Vegas Sphere which hosted U2 #Shorts #LasVegas #BBCNews
- UK Covid Inquiry resumes as government actions during pandemic under scrutiny
- The cut-off for HbA1c-based diagnosis of diabetes may be too high in women
- Republican Kevin McCarthy forced out as Speaker of the US House of Representatives – BBC News
- Conservative Party Conference: Senior London Tory removed for heckling Braverman
- Record dengue deaths in Bangladesh include more than 100 children
- US House of Representatives Speaker Kevin McCarthy fights bid to oust him – BBC News
- After over 140 years, Sagrada Familia is almost done.