DURHAM, NH –Rutgers gymnastics teamed up for the seventh-highest score in team history at the New Hampshire Quad Meet on Sunday with Brown and Towson, scoring a season-best score of 196.200 and finishing second in the meet at the Whittemore Center. RU was just a tenth away from Towson's winning 196.300.
The Scarlet Knights combined for three event wins, their fourth-best bars score in team history, three 9.9+ scores and seven career-high or tying scores.
- Emily Leese scored a career-high tying 9.925 on floor in a three-way tie for first.
- by Avery Balser season-best 9,900 on bars beat the field of 24 for the event's victory in the quad meet, while by Elia Aird season-high 9,850 tied for third place.
- Stephanie Zannella shared the beam crown with a 9.875 in the field of 24.
- Emily Leese earned a 9.900 on vault and finished second in the competition.
- The Scarlet Knights' team score of 49.150 on bars is tied for the fourth-best score at Rutgers.
- Rutgers' 49.275 on the floor is tied for the ninth-best mark in program history.
- Emily Leeses 9.925 on floor was a career best and is 12th overall among seniors with a score of 9.9+ (seventh on floor). Her 9.900 on vault was her second of the season and fifth of her career. This competition is the second time that Leese has scored a 9.9+ on vault and floor in her career (March 12, 2023).
- Avery Balser earned her third career 9.9+ on bars, the first of the 2024 season.
- Avery Balserwho competed on the floor for the second time this season and twice in three days, achieved a career-high of 9.875.
- Stephanie Zannella posted her season high on beam, anchoring with a 9.875.
- Gabrielle Dildytwo days after recording a career-high of 9.850 on beam, reached a new career-high of 9.850 on floor at the New Hampshire meet.
- Elia Ard scored a season-high 9.850 on beam.
- Myra Daniels' 9.825 on beam is a career high.
- Valentina Lorente-Garcia produced a career-high 9,800 on bars.
- Freshmen Olivia DiNoviat her seventh collegiate meet, recorded a new career-high of 9.775 on bars.
- Freshmen Elliot Goldsmith made her collegiate debut on floor with a 9.775.
Safe: Emily Leese (9,900) 2nd of 24
Rods: Avery Balser(9,900) 1st of 24
Ray: Stephanie Zannella(9,875) T-1st of 24
Floor: Emily Leese (9,925) T-1st of 24
The Scarlet Knights head to Toledo, Ohio on Friday, February 16 for the Elevate the Stage Meet against Michigan at 6 p.m.
The mention sources can contact us to remove/changing this article
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- He thinks you're all stupid
- Shaheen finds support for Ukraine and NATO on four-country trip | State
- Javier Milei's shock therapy in Argentina is a big gamble
- The U.S. government could sue Warren Buffett's utility PacifiCorp for nearly $1 billion in wildfire-related costs
- Jon Batiste brings joy, faith and fun to the Fillmore Detroit – Daily Tribune
- Visit Gabriella Karefa-Johnsons Home in Bed-Stuy
- Joint statement endorsing the principles of 6G: secure, open and resilient by design
- Massive migration to Google Cloud nears completion The Register
- USS Paul Ignatius (DDG 117) Departs Naval Station Rota for Enduring Defender with NATO Allies > United States Navy > News
- Long-acting ART for HIV is effective for people struggling with daily medications
- Hollywood vigil honors non-binary teen who died after school fight: 'Nex is truly one of many'
- Edwards named to USBWA 2023-24 Oscar Robertson Trophy and All-America Watch List