Thursday, September 17
Virginia at Duke | 6 pm | ACCN
Louisville near Miami | 7 pm | ACCNX
Syracuse at Pitt | 7 pm | ACCNX
Virginia Tech at Clemson | 7 pm | ACCNX
Wake Forest in North Carolina | 7 pm | ACCNX
Notre Dame in the State of Florida | 8 pm | ACCN
Sunday Sept 20
Louisville, Florida | 1:00 pm | ACCN
Virginia Tech in North Carolina | 1:00 pm | ACCNX
Notre Dame in Miami | 1:00 pm | ACCNX
Pitt at Navy | 14.00 hours
Virginia at Clemson | 3.00 pm | ACCN
Wake Forest at Duke | 5:00 pm | ACCN
Conference Play starts on Thursday
– The conference game kicks off Thursday night with six ACC women’s football games, including an ACC Network doubleheader with Virginia against Duke at 6pm and Notre Dame in Florida State before kick-off at 8pm.
– Each of the 13 ACC teams will play eight conference games this season with an even distribution of home and away games (four each). Due to a combination of injuries and not all members returning for the semester, NC State will not participate this fall.
The top eight teams in the overall standings will advance to the ACC Championship, which is scheduled to be played in its entirety at WakeMed Soccer Park. Quarter-finals are scheduled for Tuesday, November 10, with the semi-finals on Friday, November 13 and the final on Sunday, November 15.
ACC Women’s Football on ACC Network, RSN
– Thirty ACC women’s football matches will be broadcast live on ACC Network, while an additional 12 matches will be broadcast live on the Regional Sports Networks (RSN) conferences.
Twenty-four regular season matches will appear on ACC Network, as well as all four quarter-finals and both semi-finals of the ACC Championship.
North Carolina opted to repeat as the ACC women’s soccer champion
– After winning the regular season and tournament championship at the Atlantic Coast Conference last year, North Carolina has been named the preseason favorite by the leagues’ head coaches to win the ACC women’s soccer title.
– The Tar Heels, who advanced to their 29th NCAA Womens Soccer College Cup last season and played for the national championship, got eight first votes and got 129 points.
– Florida State collected three first place votes and 123 points to finish second on the ballot, while Virginia earned 113 points and two first place votes to take third place. Duke and Clemson complete the top five with 98 and 86 points respectively.
Seventeen players named in one of the league’s 2019 all-conference teams will return, with Florida States Malia Berkely, ACCs Defensive Player of the Year, and North Carolinas Maycee Bell, conference Freshman of the Year as the leading figures.
– All 11 members of the All-ACC preseason team were all conference selections a season ago.
Bring your ‘A’ game
– Of last season’s 70 total ACC games, 45 were decided by one goal or less.
– There were 14 draws, including five games that ended in a winless draw.
Winning active head coaches
Four ACC Head Coaches rank in the Top 10 in NCAA Division I for the most wins by an Active Head Coach.
Longtime UNC skipper Anson Dorrance leads the way through a landslide with 871 wins, while Florida State’s Mark Krikorian is in fifth with 444.
Virginia’s Steve Swanson is sixth with 420, while Pitt’s Randy Waldrum is eighth with 410 career wins.
– The four of the ACC in the top 10 are the most of all conferences.
ACC and the NCAA Championship
– The ACC has placed a team in the Womens College Cup in 37 of the past 38 years and in each of the past 15 years.
– For the second consecutive season, North Carolina advanced to the NCAA Womens Soccer College Cup.
– The Tar Heels made their 29th appearance in the College Cup.
ACC teams have advanced to the College Cup 51 times, which is the most of any conference and the Pac-12 is the next closest conference with 27 appearances. The current membership combines 63 performances.
Eight different ACC institutions have represented the league at the College Cup since 1982 (Boston College, Duke, Florida State, North Carolina, NC State, Virginia, Virginia Tech, and Wake Forest).
Current ACC membership combines for 26 NCAA Division I Women’s Soccer Championships. North Carolina owns 21 NCAA titles and Florida State owns two, while Notre Dame won three before joining the league in 2013.
– The ACC Tournament Champion has won the NCAA Womens College Cup 16 times, most recently at Florida State in 2018.
ACC Committee on Racial and Social Justice
– The ACCs Racial and Social Justice Commission (CORE – Champions of Racial Equity) announced three initiatives in collaboration with affiliated institutions on September 3.
- Mandatory diversity and inclusion training for student athletes, track and field and conference staff
- Creation of ACC Unit symbol as a visual representation of solidarity between ACC’s 15 institutions
- ACC Unity Statement to be read before any league match
– Student athletes, athletics department, and convention bureau staff must attend annual diversity and inclusion training. The initiative was unanimously approved by the conference’s athletic directors. The focus of this year’s training will be on anti-racism.
– The ACC unit symbol UNITE will be displayed on venues and video boards throughout the competition, as well as ACC Championship events and social media.
– CORE has also introduced a Unity Statement, which will be read at all ACC events: We, the ACC, are committed to seeing each other as equals, to support each other and to treat each other with respect and dignity at all times, recognizing that our differences don’t divide us, but they make us stronger.
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]