The best performances from week 7 of the college football season ranged from Heisman favorites and outbreak wins to underdog defensive backs and unlikely moves.
This week’s list features a stunning performance of seven touchdowns, a red-shirt freshman who got three passes in an SEC showdown, and a quarterback who was responsible for 600 yards offense and still lost.
It also features an asterisk from a player whose older brother made headlines for the Atlanta Braves in the MLB playoffs earlier this week.
To rank the top 10 runs from week 7:
1. Brady White, Memphis, QB: In an epic 50-49 win, White threw 486 yards and had an incredible seven touchdowns when he threw for six and came in one. White did not make any interceptions on his 50 pass attempts and made contact with 34 of them.
2. Dillon Gabriel, Central Florida, QB:Gabriel nearly accounted for over 700 total yards in the 50-49 loss against Memphis. He finished the game with 601 passing yards, 49 rushing yards, and five touchdown passes. He also had a hasty touchdown in the losing attempt.
3. Trevor Lawrence, Clemson QB:Lawrence was in typical form in Clemson’s 73-7 destruction of Georgia Tech. Hethrew for 404 yards and five touchdowns, then benched during the hit win.
4. Leddie Brown, West Virginia, RB: Brown put together a monster performance that included 195 rushing yards and 36 receiving yards in WVU’s 38-17 win over Kansas. He also scored a rushing and receiving touchdown to boot.
5. Mac Jones, Alabama, QB: Jones was great against a Georgia team that started the game on Saturday night with, according to many statistics, the best defense in the country. The Crimson Tide QB threw for 417 yards and four touchdowns on 24-for-32 passing while Alabama went on with a big win over the Bulldogs.
6. Keyion Dixon, Eastern Kentucky, WR:Dixon ripped Troy’s defenses apart, catching eight passes for 196 yards and two touchdowns, but it wasn’t enough to take the win. Troy came out on top, 31-29.
7. Marlon Williams, Central Florida, WR:Williams came down with 13 catches and 191 yards to go with a touchdown in the 50-49 loss against Memphis.
Hudson Clark, Arkansas, DB:Ole Miss quarterback Matt Corral will have nightmares about the Razorbacks defense for some time after throwing six absurd interceptions against Arkansas. Clark took three of those passes in what was an eye-opening for the red-shirt freshman.
9. Payton Wilson, North Carolina State, LB: Not enough could be said about Wilson’s all-round performance in Wolfpack’s 31-20 win over Duke. Wilson led the team with 19 tackles, a half bag and two interceptions in his manipulation of the Blue Devils. It’s been a good week for the Wilson family. Payton’s older brother Bryse helped Atlanta to a 10-2 win over Los Angeles in Game 4 of the NLCS.
10. Zach Wilson, Brigham Young, QB: Four was the magic number for the BYU quarterback on Friday when the Cougars defeated Houston 43-26. Wilson had 400 passing yards, 40 rushing yards, and four touchdowns in his electric performance.
Jaycee Horn, South Carolina, CB:The horn was essential in Gamecocks’ 30-22 upset victory over Maroon No. 14. Not only did it get away with two interceptions, but the Georgia native had four pass-break-ups and three tackles, as it was an all day eyesore in the attack on Auburn.
Follow Joseph Salvadoron Twitter @JoVandeurzen
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]