Joe Mixon is not ready to return yet.
The Bengals whistleblower has been banned from Sunday’s game against Washington, his fourth straight on the sidelines due to a nagging foot injury. The move was expected after Mixon missed another week of training.
His entire season has gone wrong. Just before signing a $ 48 million four-year extension in September, the fourth year back missed time in training camp due to migraines. He then opened the season with three consecutive underperformances before breaking out in Week 4 with 151 rushing yards and two touchdowns in a win over Jacksonville.
Mixon followed that up with two more quiet games, where he hurt his foot in the last. The week 6 loss to the Colts was the last time he played for the 2-6-1 Bengals. In six games, Mixon averaged just 3.6 yards per carry and a career-low 4.0 yards per touch. Resting until Mixon has fully recovered is probably best.
The Bengals later announced that three assistants, wide receivers coach Bob Bicknell, secondary / cornerbacks coach Steve Jackson and secondary / safeties coach Robert Livingston, will not be attending the team’s Week 11 game due to COVID-19 related reasons .
Here’s other news on injuries and roster we’ll be following Friday:
- Green Bay Packers coach Matt LaFleur said wide receiver Davante Adams, who did not practice on Thursday and was limited with an ankle injury on Wednesday, “should be good” for Sunday against the Colts. Adams, wide receiver Allen Lazard (core) and cornerbacks Kevin King (quad) and Jaire Alexander (concussion) all rehearsed Friday.
- Lions run back coach Kyle Caskey told reporters D’Andre Swift, who missed training on Thursday with a concussion, will not play against the Panthers on Sunday. The rookie had emerged as Detroit’s feature film in recent weeks.
- The Indianapolis Colts put defensive lineman Denico Autry on the reserve / COVID-19 list. Tight Jack Doyle (concussion) is questionable for Sunday against the Packers.
- The Jacksonville Jaguars Laviska Shenault Jr. wide receiver (hamstring) is ruled out from Sunday’s game against the Steelers, while quarterback Gardner Minshew (inch) is questionable.
- Free-agent defensive tackle Domata Peko Sr. has reached agreement with the Arizona Cardinals and is expected to sign with the team once he completes COVID-19 protocols on Monday, per his desk. The 15th-year veteran last played with the Ravens in 2019.
- The Chicago Bears activated offensive lineman Lachavious Simmons from the reserve / COVID-19 list.
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]