It looks like the Lions will have their starting quarterback against Carolina, but the Panthers’ QB situation is still in the air.
Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford (thumb) is listed as questionable, but he got through the week without a hitch and should start, a source tells NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport.
Despite a small tear in the ligament in his throwing thumb, Stafford has no limitations.
In nine games this season, the Georgia product has averaged 267 passing yards with a total of 17 touchdowns.
The Lions (4-5) travel to Charlotte to defeat the Panthers (3-7) at 1:00 p.m. ET.
Other injury news we’ll be keeping an eye on ahead of Sunday’s week 11 games:
- The Carolina Panthers quarterback Teddy Bridgewater (MCL sprain, questionable) has steadily improved throughout the week, doing more on Saturday than Friday. A source tells Rapoport that he is pushing to play, but the team will not put him in danger. A real game-time decision based on how he feels.
- Denver Broncos quarterback Drew Lock, dealing with a painful muscle strain through his ribs, is expected to play against the Miami Dolphins. He steadily improved throughout the week. Touching tight ending Noah fant (ribs), he is expected to play too, according to Rapoport.
- Green Bay Packers wide receiver Allen Lazard, activated this week after surgery for a core muscle injury, is expected to play against the Indianapolis Colts. Lazard will count on a pitch because Green Bay calms him down. But he has to play, reports Rapoport.
- Houston Texans wide receiver Kenny Stills (back) is expected to play against the New England Patriots. As for the left tackle Laremy Tunsil, he’s doubtful with an illness, but he’s allowed to play. The big test will be how he feels. If he feels good, he should play according to Rapoport.
- Patriots run back Damien Harris (ankle / chest) expected to play, per Rapoport, while NFL Network’s Mike Giardi reports that cornerback Stephon Gilmore (knee) is expected to go.
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]