Charlotte, NC – The Lenoir-Rhyne Men’s Tennis team fell to number 13 in Queens 6-1 and 6-0 in a double cup on Friday afternoon.
In the first game, The Royals took care of the doubles by moving up 1-0 by beating LR in three consecutive games. The duo of Patrik Alvestrand Nicolas Moser held it close to Bottino / Cecer 6-3.
The singles were next and Royals continued the momentum they had in doubles. Alvestrand was the lone win for LR in singles, beating Rolfsen in a match 5-7,6-4.1-0. The Royals would win five more games and win 6-1.
This first game was a conference match and the Bears dropped to 1-1, (0-1 SAC).
In the second game, Alvestrand and Jake Dalton on show, but the double comeback fell short against Dacuba / Roussinov6-3. Queens would secure the double point by going up 1-0.
Lenoir-Rhyne made a strong effort in singles but was unable to beat the No. 13 Royals by dropping 5 games to give Queens a 6-0 win.
The Bears record drops to 1-2, (0-1 SAC). The Bears will be back in action against Lander tomorrow, February 21.
# 13 Queens University of Charlotte 6, Lenoir-Rhyne 1
1. Paolo Bompieri (QUEENSM) defeats. Nicolas Moser (Lrum) 6-3, 6-1
2. Patrik Alvestrand (LRUM) def. Kasper Rolfsen (QUEENSM) 5-7, 6-4, 1-0
3. Yoan Roussinov (QUEENSM) defeats. Jake Dalton (Lrum) 6-1, 6-0
4. Berk Enc (QUEENSM) def. Samuel Fisher (Lrum) 6-0, 6-0
5. Arthur Bazil (QUEENSM) defeats. Michael Dyson (Lrum) 6-0, 6-0
6. Lleyton Dacuba (QUEENSM) defeats. No player (LRUM), upon forfeiture
1. Edoardo Bottino / Edoardo Cecere (QUEENSM) beats. Patrik AlvestrandNicolas Moser (Lrum) 6-3
2. Euan Lynes / Kasper Rolfsen (QUEENSM) beats. Jake DaltonSamuel Fisher (Lrum) 6-1
3. Paolo Bompieri / Yoan Roussinov (QUEENSM) defeats. No Player / No Player (LRUM), upon forfeiture
# 13 Queens University of Charlotte 6, Lenoir-Rhyne 0
1. Jan Malmon (QUEENSM) vs. Patrik Alvestrand (LRUM) incomplete
2. Lleyton Dacuba (QUEENSM) defeats. Jake Dalton (Lrum) 6-0, 6-2
3. Aidan Davy (QUEENSM) defeats. Samuel Fisher (LRUM) 6-0, retired
4. Zachary Dacuba (QUEENSM) defeats. Michael Dyson (Lrum) 6-0, 6-0
5. Filippo Ercole (QUEENSM) def. No player (LRUM), upon forfeiture
6. Ty Johnston (QUEENSM) defeats. No player (LRUM), upon forfeiture
1. Lleyton Dacuba / Yoan Roussinov (QUEENSM) defeats. Patrik AlvestrandJake Dalton (Lrum) 6-3
2. Filippo Ercole / Euan Lynes (QUEENSM) beats. Michael DysonSamuel Fisher (Lrum) 6-0
3. Ty Johnston / Jan Malmon (QUEENSM) defeated. No Player / No Player (LRUM), upon forfeiture
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]