JioGames, owned by Mukesh Ambani, has launched a streaming platform called JioGames Watch. The company says it’s a one-stop destination for watching all kinds of gaming content. It aims to be able to introduce to millions of viewers. We also integrate several audience engagement tools to give creators and influencers an edge over the competition, such as audience polls and emotes.
In case you didn’t know, JioGames is a one-stop platform that has revolutionized the online gaming space in India. This is an all-in-one app for great online games, tournaments and esports for casual gamers, game publishers and developers. The launch of JioGames Watches comes after a deep dive into the tastes and preferences of the gaming community.
At JioGames Watch, sports and gaming enthusiasts can find the best content, from live gameplay to video-on-demand (VOD) streams. Key highlights and features of JioGames Watch include:
1. Cross-platform availability: JioGames Watch is available on Jio set-top boxes (STBs) alongside smartphones. Currently available as a feature only in .
JioGames app available for Android, iOS and STB in India.
2. Video on Demand (VOD): JioGames Watch allows users to subscribe and never miss a stream from creators and influencers.
3. Various community events: Creators can interact with viewers through various esports events.
4. Seamless Experience: Creators can stream live games in high definition without lag or buffering.
5. Mobile Streaming: JioGames Watch allows creators to live stream on platforms with different resolutions and stream in FHD (1920x1080p), HD (1280x720p) and more with low latency.
6. Creator Resources and Tutorials: Creator Resources are available on the JioGames Watch platform for quick reference, including FAQs and guides on how to go live on the platform with your ideal stream setup.
Catch all tech news and updates with Live Mint. Download The Mint News app to get daily market updates and live business news.Less
Subscribe to Mint Newsletter
*Please enter a valid email address
* Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter.
The mention sources can contact us to remove/changing this article
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- The Hollywood Reporter ranks UNCSA School of Filmmaking 10th among America’s top film schools August 6, 2022
- CWG Semifinals: Elegant Smriti, Brilliant Rana Take India to Finals August 6, 2022
- When a beauty company buys a fashion brand, it’s rarely about clothes August 6, 2022
- Technology Entrepreneur Olabimpe Fasuy’s New Innovation The Sun Nigeria August 6, 2022
- Xi Jinping: the most powerful leader since Mao? August 6, 2022