3. Click [Send] Get your email / SMS verification code. Enter the code you received and the current 6-digit Google verification code, [Confirm]..
4. You can now reset your Google 2FA.
(The following steps are the same as how to set up Google 2FA. If necessary, skip reading and reset directly.)
Visit the official BitMax website- [My Account] — [Account Security]..
5. Click [Send], Enter the email / SMS verification code you received and click [Generate 2FA Secret Key]..
6.2 Save the 2FA QR code on your mobile phone or copy and save your Google secret key.
7. Download the Google Authenticator app to your mobile phone. If you don’t know how to download the app, please read the instructions on the page.
8. Open your Google Authenticator and follow the instructions to scan the saved QR code or enter the private key you copied to add your account.
9. For example, if you choose to bind via a private key, [Enter a provided key] Provides account details.
Enter your account name and key and click [ADD] It will be completed.
The Google Authenticator will generate a unique 6-digit verification code every 30 seconds.
(It is highly recommended to save the key or QR code as a backup. If you lose your phone, you can rebind it with a new phone.)
10. Return to the BitMax Google Authenticator page and enter the latest 6 digital codes generated by the authenticator. [Confirm]..
11. If the binding is successful, a pop-up message will be displayed. For security reasons, the withdrawal feature is only available after 24 hours.
A 6-digit 2FA verification code is required for login and other security operations. It changes every 30 seconds. Make sure the code you entered is up to date.
If you forget your backup key or QR code, please send a video request from your registered email to [email protected] according to the following requirements:
1) The video must include a government-issued ID and signature page.
2) Disable your BitMax account, date, and Google 2FA on your signature page.
3) The video should clearly explain why you are disabling your BitMax account and Google 2FA.
What Are The Main Benefits Of Comparing Car Insurance Quotes Online
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 24, 2020, / Compare-autoinsurance.Org has launched a new blog post that presents the main benefits of comparing multiple car insurance quotes. For more info and free online quotes, please visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/the-advantages-of-comparing-prices-with-car-insurance-quotes-online/ The modern society has numerous technological advantages. One important advantage is the speed at which information is sent and received. With the help of the internet, the shopping habits of many persons have drastically changed. The car insurance industry hasn't remained untouched by these changes. On the internet, drivers can compare insurance prices and find out which sellers have the best offers. View photos The advantages of comparing online car insurance quotes are the following: Online quotes can be obtained from anywhere and at any time. Unlike physical insurance agencies, websites don't have a specific schedule and they are available at any time. Drivers that have busy working schedules, can compare quotes from anywhere and at any time, even at midnight. Multiple choices. Almost all insurance providers, no matter if they are well-known brands or just local insurers, have an online presence. Online quotes will allow policyholders the chance to discover multiple insurance companies and check their prices. Drivers are no longer required to get quotes from just a few known insurance companies. Also, local and regional insurers can provide lower insurance rates for the same services. Accurate insurance estimates. Online quotes can only be accurate if the customers provide accurate and real info about their car models and driving history. Lying about past driving incidents can make the price estimates to be lower, but when dealing with an insurance company lying to them is useless. Usually, insurance companies will do research about a potential customer before granting him coverage. Online quotes can be sorted easily. Although drivers are recommended to not choose a policy just based on its price, drivers can easily sort quotes by insurance price. Using brokerage websites will allow drivers to get quotes from multiple insurers, thus making the comparison faster and easier. For additional info, money-saving tips, and free car insurance quotes, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ Compare-autoinsurance.Org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc. "Online quotes can easily help drivers obtain better car insurance deals. All they have to do is to complete an online form with accurate and real info, then compare prices", said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company. CONTACT: Company Name: Internet Marketing CompanyPerson for contact Name: Gurgu CPhone Number: (818) 359-3898Email: [email protected]: https://compare-autoinsurance.Org/ SOURCE: Compare-autoinsurance.Org View source version on accesswire.Com:https://www.Accesswire.Com/595055/What-Are-The-Main-Benefits-Of-Comparing-Car-Insurance-Quotes-Online View photos
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]