When they were in school, they were told to move to five classrooms and have months to live. The boys at Treloar’s College were infected with HIV as part of their treatment for hemophilia. They were the youngest victims of the contaminated blood scandal, the biggest medical disaster in NHS history. Of the approximately 100 students affected, only 28 are still alive. Today, it has been the turn of a popular poll that wants to know how the tragedy could have been avoided. We went to meet them. (Subscribe: https://bit.ly/C4_News_Subscribe)
———————– Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/Channel4News .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- How will the new support measures for UK energy bills work? May 27, 2022
- ‘Goodfellas’ actor dies aged 67 May 27, 2022
- North Bay Fashion Ball to enliven the fashion and art scene May 27, 2022
- Android 13 Beta brings a slightly new rounded design to Google search lists May 27, 2022
- A&E Calendar: May 28 to June 4 | Culture & Leisure May 27, 2022