In recent years we have been following the life of a Syrian refugee in Rouaa for 9 years now. He was born in the year the Syrian conflict began, the civil war that led to the world’s biggest refugee crisis. Rouaa is one of 5 million Syrians who fled their hometown. The United Nations says only a small portion of those in need of new housing will be able to relocate. Rouaa and his family have been diverted. Huw Edwards is presented by BBC News at Ten Caroline Hawley. Subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- WHO’s annual malaria report spotlights the growing threat of climate change
- Incorporating Key Updates From GOLD Into the Clinical Management of COPD
- George Santos claims ‘bullying’ ahead of expulsion vote
- CWRU researcher Jonathan Karn shares his insights
- Van Lathan on why George Santos is the congressman America deserves
- The threat of respiratory illnesses is underway, CDC director says, and hospitalizations are on the rise
- Trump lambasted McCarthy for not endorsing him. McCarthy said f**k you, report says
- COP28 climate summit gets under way in Dubai | BBC News
- Which is the Better For Your Heart Health?
- Why Maggie Haberman thinks Trump may be testing the limits of reinstated gag order
- New AI may threaten ‘safe’ office jobs, say researchers | BBC News
- Alleged architect of Trump’s fake elector plot cooperating with investigators