The Court of Appeal has ruled that one of the three schools that left London with Islamic State fighters must allow them to return to the UK to challenge their decision to withdraw their British citizenship. Lawyers Shamima Begum successfully complained that he had to be allowed to come to the UK to personally appeal the decision. Shamima Begum, 20 years ago, has been unable to leave Syria in 2019 after revoking British citizenship. Sophie Raworth has been featured on BBC News by Daniel Sandford’s home correspondent Ten magazine. Subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- August heatwave: London expected to reach 35 degrees in long-term British heat this week August 10, 2022
- roll. 3 is live.All skins from the game’s last season event are here August 10, 2022
- Anas Sarwar tells Boris Johnson to ‘f*** and do something else’ after No 10 August 10, 2022
- What is PM Modi net worth? Find out here August 10, 2022
- Bengali actor Saibal Bhattacharya attempts suicide following family dispute August 10, 2022