The UK has had 79 deaths from coronavirus today, bringing the total to 45,501 deaths. (Name: https://bit.ly/C4_News_Subscribe)
One of the congratulations on surviving is Marilyn Duncan. The last thing he remembers is being a cold, the next thing he knew was that he was surrounded by PP doctors two months after waking up from a coma. He is thought to be one of the longest-serving patients to be treated in an intensive care unit after being contracted to Covid-19 when he was 38 years old. Our health and social care editor at Victoria Macdonald saw her on the day she left the ICU unit at Epsom and St Helier University Hospital Trust in south London. ———————– Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/Channel4News .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Scientists are developing antibody tests to track immunity to SARS-CoV-2 mutants July 1, 2022
- Liz Cheney perfectly captured the choice Republicans now have to make on Donald Trump July 1, 2022
- Duke leads ACC again with record 632 roll of honor selections July 1, 2022
- Robotaxi on a self-driving cruise shuts down at the same time, blocking the streets of San Francisco July 1, 2022
- WHO: Monkeypox cases in Europe have tripled in the last two weeks July 1, 2022