Thousands of British tourists have thrown chaos into Spain on holiday since the British government advised all non-essential trips to the country and re-imposed a 14-day quarantine on the UK. The rise in coronavirus infections in Spain is staggering, with almost 1,000 new cases in just two days. Many thousands of Britons are already on holiday in the country or planning to travel during the summer. The announcement means that all package holidays will be canceled and passengers who ignore the advice of the Foreign Office will have no security. Anyone returning to the UK from 26 July to Sunday must self-isolate for 14 days. British Airways has said it is “disappointed” by the decision to throw thousands of people’s travel plans into chaos. Clive Myrie has presented presentations by business correspondents Richard Galpin, Katy Austin and Guy Hedgecoe of BBC Galicia in Madrid. Subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Hong Kong asks teachers to study Xi Jinping’s speech August 17, 2022
- Cricket Australia confirms full multi-year Women’s Future Tours programme August 17, 2022
- Football starts the 2022 campaign with two home games August 17, 2022
- Hear what Rudy Giuliani had to say to CNN before entering the courtroom August 17, 2022
- San Jose Earthquakes to hire USMNT Assistant Luchi Gonzalez as Head Coach: Source August 17, 2022