Reduce deaths, protect health workers, and develop a vaccine. These are the priorities of the World Health Organization, as we go on air, after a two-day meeting with health experts in Geneva. They have called for the fight against the choroabirus. It is called COVID-19. (Name: https://bit.ly/C4_News_Subscribe)
A woman who escaped from London to China a few days ago has been confirmed to be receiving coronaviruses, with a total of nine cases in the UK.
He has developed symptoms after landing at Heathrow and is now in central London hospital.
Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/Channel4News
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- CNN analyst pictured Trump’s stance: It’s not a normal human response January 15, 2022
- Dow Jones Futures signals that market sell-off will continue; JPMorgan and Wells Fargo top earnings January 15, 2022
- Health Examination: Summary of 306 New Cases in Berkshire and COVID-19 Headings This Week | Coronavirus January 15, 2022
- Alberto Fernndez will meet Vladimir Putin in Russia and Xi Jinping in China January 15, 2022
- A majority of Trump’s 2022 endorsements called into question the 2020 election results January 15, 2022