French police believe a 16-year-old Sudanese boy, whose body was found on a beach near Calais, drowned when he tried to cross the Channel to reach the UK. Nearly 5,000 migrants have made the crossroads this year, and have attempted a dangerous journey in juicy boats over dozens of days. The discovery of the dead boy underscores the challenge that the British and French governments will face. Reeta Chakrabart from BBC News at Ten introduced Lucy Williamson to Sangatte. Subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Meijer warns Democrats that boosting Trump-backed candidates could backfire August 8, 2022
- All states had a role in fighting Covid, federal structure is a model for the world: PM Modi August 8, 2022
- Pirate Sites Using Twitch to Stream TV Shows Under Investigation in Hollywood *TorrentFreak August 8, 2022
- Turkish president cracks down on creative freedom ahead of election August 8, 2022
- Magnum PI actor Roger E. Mosley dies at 83 | New August 8, 2022