Limit your social relationships “as much as possible” at all times – and keep in groups of more than six. That’s a strong message from Boris Johnson when he explained the new restrictions for England, saying they are essential to halting the new rise in coronavirus cases across the country. (Subscribe: https://bit.ly/C4_News_Subscribe)
His chief officer’s words were also harsh, and he warned that the time will be “difficult” until spring. Recent data show that another 2,659 coronaviruses have been confirmed in the UK in the last 24 hours. the death toll rose to eight, for a total of 41,594. ———————– Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/Channel4News .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- What our second quarter earnings report taught us about the gig economy August 7, 2022
- Circus bringing daredevils, felines and other performers to New Whiteland August 7, 2022
- Three Gophers Selected For US WJC Squad August 7, 2022
- An irresistibly versatile actor: Dustin Hoffman turns 85 | Cinema | DW August 7, 2022
- American bride hid her $200 vintage wedding dress from the groom at their South Korean wedding with a makeshift contraption August 7, 2022