The European Union has issued an ultimatum to the Boris Johnson government with the intention of signing part of a Brexit withdrawal agreement that would violate international law. The EU has called on the UK to abandon the plan or jeopardize talks on a future trade deal. Brussels has said the threat posed by the UK has “seriously damaged confidence” and raised the possibility of legal action. However, Michael Gove, on behalf of the British government, said he would not withdraw the proposed legislation. Sophie Raworth presents political editor Laura News Kuenssberg and European editor Katya Adler at BBC News Ten. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- SA pacer Duanne Olivier excluded from test series against England | Cricket News August 14, 2022
- U.S. Retail Dollar Index: Top 5 Market Triggers to Watch This Week August 14, 2022
- Boris Johnson spotted in Greece on his second vacation in two weeks August 14, 2022
- Indian External Affairs Minister S. Imran Khan admires Jaishankar and openly praises Pakistanis August 14, 2022
- Kedah Fashion Week organizers in trouble over bra-less model August 14, 2022