With Phillip Lee defecting from the Lib Dems and then the expected vote, MPs return straight to the summer break for Brexit. (Name: https://bit.ly/C4_News_Subscribe)
This afternoon they will vote on whether to take control of the parliamentary agenda from the government
If they win, history rebels and other parties could enter the law to enforce the spread of Brexit. Theoretically, it would be out of agreement by the end of October
Boris Johnson has said he will call for a general election, but to do so, he needs two-thirds of the parliament to vote.
If the opposition seeks election, it would be held on October 14. #Brexit
Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/Channel4News .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Kannada Actor Dies After Cosmetic Surgery, Parents Sue Doctor May 18, 2022
- Bay Area West Nile May 18, 2022
- Imran Khan has accused the Shehbaz-led government of ‘stifling’ the voices of critics May 18, 2022
- Generation17: Promoting development through technology and innovation May 18, 2022
- Trump Associates facing more legal scrutiny May 18, 2022