Neither of them pulled a fist out. Sitting on Downing Street, two senior scientific advisers and doctors from the Covid-19 government pointed to the graphics in March to paint a sharp picture of a virus. (Subscribe: https://bit.ly/C4_News_Subscribe)
Sir Patrick Vallance, chief scientific adviser, and Professor Chris Whitty, chief physician in England, have said that “the epidemic is roughly doubling every seven days,” and that Covid’s alert level has risen to 4th. As the number of cases rises of course, so will the number of deaths. The latest UK data for the day show that there have been 4,368 new cases of Covid; The last 24-hour death toll is 11, and the total official death toll from the virus is 41,788. ———————– Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/Channel4News .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Hospitals in Half of US States Near Capacity as Omicron Continues to Scale | American News January 15, 2022
- Krafton sues Google, YouTube and Apple for alleged PUBG clones January 15, 2022
- Garbage and recyclables are piling up as omicron takes its toll on sanitation workers : Coronavirus updates : NPR January 15, 2022
- Netflix gives green light to ‘Drive to Survive’ team tennis documentary January 15, 2022
- Target fashion finds that appear to be from Zara January 15, 2022