Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden has called on Republican senators to nominate a new justice to the U.S. Supreme Court until elections in November. Donald Trump has appointed a religious conservative lawyer, Amy Coney Barrett, and asked for immediate confirmation, even though he has criticized the fact that if the outcome of the presidential election is discussed in any legal action then he can have a say. Biden said President Trump also hoped Coney Barrett would help dismantle President Obama’s health care legislation. He said Trump’s actions are a threat to democracy and called on Republican senators to “push back from the border.” Clive Myrie presents the BBC News at Ten presented by North American editor Jon Sopel in Washington. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Indonesian president to meet with Zelensky and Putin to ask for peace talks June 27, 2022
- Do something: Joe Biden signs rare bipartisan gun control legislation | World news June 27, 2022
- War in Ukraine: G7 leaders show united front against Russia as Boris Johnson jokes group is ‘tougher’ than Vladimir Putin | world news June 27, 2022
- Very Faithful! These 5 Bollywood Celebrity Couples Married Their Own Best Friend June 27, 2022
- Tennis: Home favorite Raducanu enjoys Center Court debut at Wimbledon June 27, 2022