The UK is at a “critical moment” in the fight against Coronavirus, according to Boris Johnson. He warned that he would not hesitate to implement further measures if necessary. The government’s top scientific adviser has warned that cases of hospitalizations and intensive care are going “the wrong way”, with the number of reported infections reaching 7,000 on the second day in a row. The government has renewed its exceptional powers under the Coronavirus Act in March, but would only vote “whenever possible” on the proposed new regulations after a parliamentary mandate. The Speaker of Parliament warned the government against treating Parliament with “contempt”. Huw Edwards presents at BBC News Ten political editor Laura Kuenssberg, health editor Hugh Pym and Alex Forsyth reports from Warwickshire. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Warren Buffett is spending big as the stock market sells off May 16, 2022
- President Jokowi arrives in Indonesia after completing his trip to the United States May 16, 2022
- New Hampshire faces an increase in cyberattacks due to the conflict between Russia and Ukraine – New Hampshire Breaking News May 16, 2022
- Kim Jong Un mobilizes North Korean military in response to Covid-19 blast May 16, 2022
- FDCI x Lakme Fashion Week returns to Mumbai, to be held in October : The Tribune India May 16, 2022