The race for the White House has been mixed, with Donald Trump and his wife Melania both testing positive for coronavirus. The couple is self-isolating in the White House. Officials say Trump has “mild” symptoms and is “in good spirits.” His diagnosis has left America stunned, and financial markets have sunk into the news. With a month to go before the presidential election, he has raised key questions about the rest of the campaign and its outcome. Donald Trump’s president Joe Biden’s rivals and world leaders Boris Johnson have sought to quickly restore Trump and his wife. Clive Myrie introduces BBC News at Ten to North American editor Jon Sopel at the White House, Michigan voter Nick Bryant and medical editor Fergus Walsh about Donald Trump’s health risks. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]letin.com
- Zheng Paces Duke in NCAA Regional First Round May 17, 2022
- Stocks typically end lower, extending losing streak for S&P 500 May 17, 2022
- 2 young wolf cubs join the herd at the International Wolf Center May 17, 2022
- Nepotism Gather! — Zoya Akhtar reveals Bollywood adaptation of ‘Archies’ first preview May 17, 2022
- We would like to point out, in the sweetest way possible, that this standard story is incorrect | Lost Coast Outpost May 17, 2022