Boris Johnson has told Conservatives not to run out of energy or ideas – BBC News
Boris Johnson is a member of the Conservative Party or wanted to convince him that he does not have the energy or ideas to run out, despite the fact that his government needs to focus on the coronavirus pandemic and agree a trade agreement with the European Union. The prime minister was leading this year’s party conference, which was being held online this year. He promised to defeat Covid and build a better country – as he called the “new Jerusalem” – in the coming years. He talked about improving housing and social care and expanding green energy. Huw Edwards presents political editor Laura Kuenssberg at BBC News Ten. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Supermarkets call for ‘price cap on some foods’ | british news
- The “Alzheimer’s Association Goes Hollywood” gala is a resounding success
- Women’s Professional Hockey: Could It Work in Vancouver?
- USA men’s hockey team stunned by Germany in world championship semifinals
- 5 Google Maps Scams (and How to Avoid Them)
- Watch: Japan’s Disneyland tourists cower after the early announcement of the quake
- Punishment of a Chinese comedy group sends chills through the artistic sphere
- Texas House impeaches Attorney General Ken PaxtonA key Trump defender
- Special stamp, Rs 75 coin issued by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to mark the opening of the new Parliament Building
- Jokowi chose Menkominfo because of its competence and credibility
- Ed Ames, 1960s singer and TV actor, dead at 95
- Google warns about unofficial Android TV boxes, offers tips on how to spot them