The United Nations is reporting a new wave of violence in Afghanistan. A major Taliban offensive in southern Helmand province has driven tens of thousands of civilians out of their homes. It was there that British troops were mostly fighting in Afghanistan. More than 450 British service workers were killed within 14 years. Now the latest fighting threatens the fragile peace talks between the Afghan government and the Taliban. Sophie Raworth presents international news correspondent Lyse Doucet in BBC News. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- China’s Xi Jinping to visit Hong Kong for 25th anniversary of handover June 25, 2022
- Best Buy is preparing for the imminent release of Google Pixel 6a June 25, 2022
- Table Tennis Paddles Market In-depth Analysis and Opportunities to 2028 “GLD Products, Killerspin, STIGA, EastPoint Sports” June 25, 2022
- John Harvey Futrell, 71, of Williamsburg June 25, 2022
- Interview AMI SS23 Paris Fashion Week June 25, 2022