The Prime Minister has told the Mayor of Greater Manchester that he is ready to intervene and reach an agreement to implement the highest coronavirus reduction in the region. The mayor, Andy Burnham, is looking for a larger financial aid package for companies that would have to close as a result of Tier 3 cuts. Boris Johnson has said local leaders are ready to seek an agreement to meet with the government at any time. Manchester has some of the highest levels of coronavirus transmission in the UK. Meanwhile, Lancashire has agreed to impose the biggest restrictions, joining the Liverpool city region in the Tier 3 – or Very High Alert. In some indoor or outdoor gardens it means not to mix in private indoor gardens. Pubs and bars will be closed unless they offer a hearty meal. And people should avoid traveling to areas that are not essential or from the inside out. However, there are differences between Manchester and Liverpool, although both are ranked 3rd. In Lancashire, unlike Liverpool, gyms and leisure centers do not have to close, but soft play centers and car suitcase sales. The mayor of Liverpool said it was “crazy” to have different rules for Lancashire and warned that he was “sowing confusion”. Meanwhile, people with high levels of coronavirus in the UK (including Level 2 in England) are banned from entering Wales. Sophie Raworth presents BBC News Ten as deputy political editor Vicki Young, Judith Moritz in Lancashire and Welsh correspondent Hywel Griffith. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Boris Johnson agrees to resign as British Prime Minister, British media reportsExBulletin July 7, 2022
- ‘No one moved more than me’: Professor Uvalde recounts the school shooting July 7, 2022
- There are similarities between the long Covid effect and the early stages of Parkinson’s disease in Alzheimer’s disease: studies July 7, 2022
- Monkeypox Party Warning | Lead Story July 7, 2022
- Studies have found that post-mortem grief in families can increase the risk of death from heart failure. July 7, 2022