What’s wrong with a Brexit deal? Will the UK stop? What about food supplies, medicines, airports and fuel? (Name: https://bit.ly/C4_News_Subscribe)
We look at how a Brexit deal will not affect Britain.
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson has repeatedly said that the UK will leave the EU on October 31 – which is not to say. He says his priority is to reach an agreement with the European Union, but if he fails, they will leave Britain.
However, many people have pointed out that food shortages and medicines can lead to problems, flying to Europe and south, causing traffic jams in the south-east of England and disrupting UK ports, especially Dover.
What are these predictions based on? Is it just the fear of the project?
Check out our other Brexit explanations:
What does Brexit really mean? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpYrclfgX2I
What’s the problem with the Irish border? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cfI5on5n84
what happens when the UK leaves the EU https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eoDwvl0QGk
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Jimmies men’s volleyball sweeps Central Christian in morning game – Jamestown Sun
- Boris Johnson tops list as MPs declare 8million in outside income
- Turkey issues travel warning to Europe following 95.5 WSB protests
- Ben Davis adds National Power IMG Academy to 2023 football schedule
- Microsoft will stop downloading Windows 10 starting January 31st.
- Page not available – Woodlands Online
- US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo calls ex-Afghan President Ashraf Ghani a total fraud
- How ChatGPT takes Microsoft’s search engine Bing into the future
- ‘India can never be a weak team…..They should play cricket fearlessly’: Sourav Ganguly
- Magnitude 4.2 earthquake hits Islamabad, Pindi
- New Zealand win men’s and women’s titles at Sydney Sevens
- No. 1 Women’s tennis beats Baylor 4-0