Millions more people live in England under the highest level of coronavirus reductions as the number of cases continues to rise. People in Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham and Sheffield have joined other Tier 3 areas, with most of the hospitality industry closed and no domestic mix being allowed. Along with the Greater Manchester, Lancashire and City of Liverpool regions, which lived by the strictest rules, it means that more than 7 million people live in England in the biggest cuts. The mayor of Sheffield has asked the government to explain how it can get the area out of Tier 3 restrictions. Tina Daheley has presented a BBC News report on Fiona Trott. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Top 25 Emerging Technologies: Which Will Live Up to the Hype? August 12, 2022
- Imran Khan condemns arrest of wife of Shahbaz Gills aide August 12, 2022
- Trump’s world gripped by anger, fear and a host of conspiracies over the FBI search August 12, 2022
- Drought looms in southwest England faces exceptional wildfire risk August 12, 2022
- Small earthquake detected in the Saint Lawrence River near Bay Como August 12, 2022