There has been a record turnout in the U.S. election, and the number of postal votes has made it safe for states to vote in a pandemic. Most voters could vote until election day, even after the polls closed. Trump’s campaign says those votes should only be counted if they were actually cast on election day. At the Battlefield in Pennsylvania, authorities said the number of postal votes has put more pressure on officials. Huw Edwards presents BBC News at Ten with reports by Clive Myrie in Philadelphia. Please subscribe HERE http://bit.ly/1rbfUog .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- What Ukraine’s EU candidacy means and what lies ahead June 24, 2022
- Must Read: The Rise of Fashion’s Tumblr Generation, How Businesses Can Handle Tiktok’s Trending Cycle June 24, 2022
- Cardinals-Brewers series was a seesaw affair, and not just this one — all three June 24, 2022
- Passport seekers face pain, provinces hop as government promises aid on the way June 24, 2022
- Boris Johnson pumps the brakes on driving for green fuel June 24, 2022