While we wait for the final score of the four key states that will decide this election, the heat continues to rise here in Washington, in favor of Joe Biden, who is protesting outside the White House. (Subscribe: https://bit.ly/C4_News_Subscribe)
Among those who have contributed a significant amount have been black voters and they have been themselves the main factor in deciding which factor should win. There has been a high turnout in urban areas like Detroit, Philadelphia and Georgia, where a third of the population is black. In Georgia, it is now so narrow that officials have been ordered to recount it. We came from Atlanta with LaTosha Brown, the founder of Black Voters Matter. ———————– Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/Channel4News .
to request, modification Contact us at Here or [email protected]
- Here’s who Donald Trump has endorsed in next week’s primary election May 23, 2022
- All the details on Kourtney Kardashian’s gorgeous wedding dress May 23, 2022
- Modi leaves for Japan; to discuss “global issues of common concern” with Quad leaders May 23, 2022
- Boris Johnson should woo investors like Emmanuel Macron to boost UK economic growth, new report says May 23, 2022
- Vietnam fires head of country’s main stock exchange for ‘wrongdoing’ – Markets May 23, 2022